Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

8181 - 8190 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

I'm feeling a little better now Tara, thanks for asking. Had our household shower yesterday and boy am I wore out. Friday was going to be my deep cleaning day so that I didn't have to do anything before the shower except get ready. Thursday night my sis called to see if I could watch my nephew on Friday, he was here from 6am to 8pm.. so needless to say between Jace and him they wouldn't let me clean anything!!! We had a blast though. So yesterday I got up at 7 took a shower, got ready, ran to the bank, and had the whole house almost spotless by 3:30 giving me about 30 minutes to get ready again (cuz I sweat myself to death) and the shower started at 4. When it ended my sister and my best friend and I took all our kids for a walk up the road to a lil 4-wheeler trail and played in the creek. By the time we made it home it was 9 so I got Jace bathed and ready for bed and finally got to sit my tired butt down. And I sure am paying for it today lol. I am soooo sore! Love that verse, when He needs you to see something He wants you to see He will find a way to let you know :)

Liz, hope I can call you by your name too, we don't want you to stray! I know for me it really helps to see the positive outcomes, shows us that all this is worth it because our turn will come. I know you might think it only hurts to see, but it really helps me. If not for seeing you guys win your struggles ttc, I think I would've given up by now. Gives me motivation seeing that it will happen when the time is right!

My name is Jessica by the way. Call me Jess, Jessica, Jace's mom, whatever you like. I figured we know SO much about each other that it helps to have a name :)

8 years ago

@jess- Sounds like a crazy fun day!

@Liz-

@lisserb- I'm dying to try the lovenox injections! I've been on prednisone before but it was a really low dose.

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!
Dh surprised me in bed this morning with a beautiful Mother's day card. Well technically it was a "thinking about you card" but dh wrote a beautiful mother's day note to me. It was wonderful getting it! Then we went and got donuts :).
I was afraid I'd be depressed but dh made me feel so loved :)
I hope everyone here had a Happy Mother's Day. For mommies of angels and mommies of earthly babies
User Image

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

8 years ago • Post starter

Jess- thank you I will stay here with you guys keeping up the hope for all of you.

Tara- for you from me. Are you in St. Louis? I'm just wondering

Happy Mother's day to you guys.

8 years ago

@liz- yep! Well, I guess technically I live in a suburb just NW of the city (more country). We have family in Marshall and travel out there sometimes... You know you're on 70 when all you see is adultstore billboards lol!

8 years ago • Post starter

Aww that was beautiful Tara. You have an awesome hubby and I'm so glad he is as compassionate and caring and understanding as he is.

Thanks for staying with us Liz! It's amazing to see someone get their happy beginning :)

10dpo for me today.. been feeling really weird, like groggy and tired all the time, nauseous, bloated and extremely snappy but I'm telling myself that it's all from getting over being sick. Easier that way, kind of anyway. You know how each month you'll say ok I'm not going to overanalyze anything this month or symptom spot, not getting my hopes up.. I always cave, usually I would've already started testing by now lol so I think I'm doing pretty good so far =)

8 years ago

Tara- I hope that one day we could meet and greet each other.

Jess- You're absolutely welcome. I'm glad that you guys want me to stay. I appreciate you ladies very much

8 years ago

Hello Ladies!

I have news: i went yesterday to the doctor, i have on day 11 two follies on the right side, 1x19mm and 1x17mm and one on the left side 15mm. I have to go tomorrow to get the shot to Trigger Ovulation.
Keep your fingers crossed for us!

User Image

8 years ago

@Astrid, that is AWESOME!!!! Fingers crossed for you girlie!

@Jace, maybe it's your month :-) I know what you mean by blaming the symptoms on other things so we don't get our hopes up. I hate the LP! It plays tricks on us.

@Tara, I thought about you every single day on my trip! I am glad to hear you are feeling better :-) emotionally, mentally, and physically. So glad you had a great Mothers Day!

I will catch up on the rest in a bit :-) Happy Tuesday guys!

8 years ago

Hello everyone... I'm new to the forum but wanted to introduce myself. I was reading through a lot of these posts and you all are so supportive and caring for each other! I feel like I've stumbled into quite an amazing group.

We started ttc in April, though it isn't my first time around... I had 2 miscarriages 6+ years ago and spent many years thinking I just couldn't do it again and that having a baby isn't for me. But, being a mom is something I've wanted my whole life, so here I am, back at the party so to speak.

A little about me... No PCOS, no obvious reason for the miscarriages. Doctors say I'm very healthy, other than some irregular cycle and LH phase, but I've had 3 ovarian cysts burst, 2 were infected. They say there's no reason to think I can't get pregnant, but part of me just isn't so sure.

I'm looking forward to getting to know all of you and supporting you all on your journeys too!

for everyone! Dani TTC in my 20s for baby #1

8 years ago

Hello Missdani- I'm Liz. Welcome to this little circle l. You are absolutely right about your feeling. This is an amazing group of women here and I love them!

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo