Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

9471 - 9480 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Aww Frsty, I completely understand and know how you feel, (well we all do), its so frustrating and devastating at times, take some time out and then rethink with your DH, you may be able to come up with money later, there may be a way to lengthen your Luteal phase, just wait and see how you feel in a few days hun, Im so sorry, the last try for me has done me in still now and my heart is not in it this cycle but Im still trying at least and where theres a will theres a way and still some hope, no matter how small, Im 46 in May my OH 55 and even though yes there will be health risks I still am not ready to give up just yet and we have been trying on and off for over 2yrs, best wishes n hugs -x-
Oh they lost dh sample so hes going in for another one and they testing it there and then

8 years ago

2Frsty - I'm sorry.

No + here. FF says I'm 7dpo. I think I'm 11dpo. Could be somewhere in between. Trying to stay +. My mom is coming April 1, and she doesn't know we're TTC. I would be vomiting while she's here if it's +, so either way I feel okay with the outcome right now.

Hang in there, ladies!!

8 years ago

So, today is CD23. Just went to the restroom, and there was pink blood when I wiped. Guess we'll see what happens, but I expect it to be my period.

8 years ago

Sorry phat hope theres still a chance for you -x-

8 years ago

Morning ladies!
@phat-

@2rsty- I'm so sorry af showed honey. It's so not fair! What is your doctor saying about your short LP? What dose of progesterone does he have you on? I just ask that because I know many doctors automatically prescribe progesterone during treatments. I'm sorry you're feeling beat down. Hard not to when you have the carpet pulled out from beneath you repeatedly. As I said, it's just not fair hugging you from st louis.

@laureninlove- Hi lauren!!! I cant count how many times I ran into dollar tree and grabbed a test. Being only $1...it's so hard to pass up lol. I hope you get your bfp soon! I'm sorry you lost your angel baby honey . That's a pain I'd never wish on even an enemy.

@pinkster- Come on, April!!!! Pinkster's man needs to get his sample making on!

@xomandy-
I'm so freaking excited for you, I can't quit dancing!!!!!!!!

AFM- Another birth control AF is here. Feels like they are back to back these days. Besides that...nothing new with me. I'm boring right now LOL

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

8 years ago • Post starter

Hahahaha Waiting that message is def not boring and you never are, thanks for the chuckle

8 years ago

Hallo Ladies!

Mandy - CONGRATULATIONS! I am soooo excited for you!

Girls, hang in there all of you! I found some beautiful thoughts on the Internet a few days ago, I will share it with you, maybe it helps:

What do I think God meant when he gave me infertility?..

Couples experiencing infertility often receive well-meaning but extremely insensitive "advice." We can all list the most popular ones: "Just relax and you'll get pregnant," or "adopt and you'll get pregnant," or "things happen for a reason", of the most painful from those who think they've got the goods on God's plan, "Maybe God never meant for you to have children." The sheer audacity of making a statement like that never fails to amaze me.

"These same people would never walk up to someone seeking treatment for cancer and say, "Maybe God never meant for you to live." However, because I am infertile, I'm supposed to get on with my life. It's hard to understand that people can not see infertility for what it is, a disease for which I have to seek treatment. What if Jonas Salk had said to the parents of polio victims, "Maybe God meant for thousands of our children to be cripples, live in an iron lung or die." What if he'd never tried to find a cure? Who could think for one minute that that was God's plan?

"What do I think God meant when he gave me infertility?

"I think he meant for my husband and I to grow closer, become stronger, love deeper. I think God meant for us to find the fortitude within ourselves to get up every time infertility knocks us down. I think God meant for our medical community to discover medicines, invent medical equipment, create procedures and protocols. I think God meant for us to find a cure for infertility.

"No, God never meant for me not to have children. That's not my destiny; that's just a fork in the road I'm on. I've been placed on the road less traveled, and, like it or not, I'm a better person for it. Clearly, God meant for me to develop more compassion, deeper courage, and greater inner strength on this journey to resolution, and I haven't let him down.

"Frankly, if the truth be known, I think God has singled me out for a special treatment. I think God meant for me to build a thirst for a child so strong and so deep that when that baby is finally placed in my arms, it will be the longest, coolest, most refreshing drink I've ever known.

"While I would never choose infertility, I can not deny that a fertile woman could never know the joy that awaits me. Yes, one way or another, I will have a baby of my own. And the next time someone wants to offer me unsolicited advice I'll say, "Don't tell me what God meant when he handed me infertility. I already know."

AFM, i am going today to the insurance Company so Keep your fingers crossed for me that i get the 50% for IVF. Unfortunatelly we have to pay alone for ICSI/IMSI and for the freezing but i really don't care. I will probably start next cycle day 23 and then i may have the Transfer in May.

Wish you all Ladies a great day!

User Image

8 years ago

No additional bleeding. Started progesterone suppositories last night to help if it was implantation and to possibly lengthen my cycle a little if it wasn't. I'll keep you all updated!

8 years ago

Hello Ladies
Congratulations Mandy and fingers crossed for you Phat girl and for all the other soon to be mommies
Iam def out the witch came today and iam so frustrated and sad ...I will take a break from this forum because next cycle I wont be able to see my Man during ovulation time due to his work schedule aaahhhhh so the earliest we can try again would be in May but I Thank yall so much for welcoming me and supporting its really great to know that there are others in the same boat and I hope I will see ya around when i come back in May so Good Luck and lots of BFP 's to All of you it was very nice meeting ya !!! Much Love Lauren!!!

8 years ago

Lauren - I'm so sorry. Hope to see you back in May!

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo