Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

551 - 560 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

ok girls, I've decided tomorrow is the day. POAS first thing in the morning, offically 4 weeks late as of next Tuesday. DH is driving me crazy asking me daily if I have yet!

They took me out to dinner Thursday night (my b-day). Lil man (step son) insisted that HE was getting me dessert. He had a $5 McDonald's gift card in his little wallet, so he bought ice cream for us there after dinner. It was SO sweet

Today father-in-law & his wife took us to dinner for my b-day & so they could see lil man before he has to go back to his mother tomorrow. I wanna keep him here with me, but she hasn't hung herself legally, yet.... (long story, I'll tell ya if you really wanna know)

is hampered by him being here, but we were able to sneak some in about 3am last night. His room doesn't have heat or air yet, so he sleeps in our room with one of us, usually DH, so I'm on the couch. Told DH at least we were finally able to christen the new couch...

Anywho.... guess I'll go for now...will try to check in tomorrow. Have a great night all

& Shell

11 years ago

Just took frer again and a BFFN (second F is my choice cuss word for this sentence)

TTC #2, 2 miscarriages, 2 years in My precious babies will grow in our hearts but not in our arms. As long as we remember, they are never truly lost

11 years ago

AF came this morning, so i'm out. This is so disappointing. On to round 3. GL everyone!

User Image

11 years ago

AF came this morning im out!

TTC #2, 2 miscarriages, 2 years in My precious babies will grow in our hearts but not in our arms. As long as we remember, they are never truly lost

11 years ago

holly & shay - sorry this wasn't your bfp. Keep trying!

Shay - I just posted a Clearblue I took. Will you look at it & tell me if yours looked like this about 20 min after you took it? Thx!

11 years ago

Phatgirl- Whats your name hun? My evap didnt show up for hours.. I think i commented on one of your previous tests that i thought i saw a line!

11 years ago

Shay - I'm being very cloak & dagger because no one in my family knows I'm ttc, and I think my niece is on here. But you can call me phat for short. ;)

I saw your comment on my pic. I'm dubiously optimistic. AF due tomorrow or Tues & I don't really feel preg. The symptoms I was having are pretty well gone. Also, the digi said no, but we'll see. I may only be 10 dpo which would mean it may still be too early. Thanks for looking!

11 years ago

im sitting here crying my eyes out

just wanted to say gl to everyone and that i dont know if i will be back sorry .

having family problems

User Image

11 years ago

lammy - please don't go. I love you, and I hope things get better really soon.

11 years ago

@shay- i was watching trauma life in the er yesterday and i was crying too. while i wiped my eyes i was hoping it was because of prego hormones...

seems like i feel af on her way tho. she is due on the first so its a waiting game for me. the weird thing is i only feel like af is coming when i am sitting in certain positions. like if iam not sitting up straight or when i was walking to the store in my flip flops that like to slip off my feet. it seems like when i am tense is when i feel af on her way. so even tho it sounds crazy i am trying to stay loose and hope she misses her stop this month

User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo