Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

3981 - 3990 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

I wish!!!! But the past 4 temps have been on the low side.
http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/my-account/bbt_chart.php?cycleid=220905

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

10 years ago • Post starter

Got my blood drawn...praying for no bruise and praying I OV'd!!!!! Think about taking opk when i get home for heck of it.

I am having a depressed kind of day. Every time I get on fb there is someone else announcing there expecting, doing a gender reveal, or posting pics of there new born talking about how happy they are and how much they love them. It kills me because all I can think is will I ever know that feeling. Will I ever have a baby of my own. I just want to curl up and cry. I know that part of it is hormones from af, but I am so frustrated. I just want it so bad. The other day I posted on this page that a girl I used to work with for weight loss and pour out my heart that if I don't lose weight it could keep me from having kids and she posts that she hadn't posted on there in a while cause she is pregnant. I am just so annoyed.

Tara I hope you did ov and it was just an implant dip, praying for you.

Holly hope you get a bfp soon :)

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

I am having a depressed kind of day. Every time I get on fb there is someone else announcing there expecting, doing a gender reveal, or posting pics of there new born talking about how happy they are and how much they love them. It kills me because all I can think is will I ever know that feeling. Will I ever have a baby of my own. I just want to curl up and cry. I know that part of it is hormones from af, but I am so frustrated. I just want it so bad. The other day I posted on this page that a girl I used to work with for weight loss and pour out my heart that if I don't lose weight it could keep me from having kids and she posts that she hadn't posted on there in a while cause she is pregnant. I am just so annoyed.

Tara I hope you did ov and it was just an implant dip, praying for you.

Holly hope you get a bfp soon :)

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

I'm in the same boat! I feel like I'm insane for even thinking I could be PG the first month TTC. The online O calculator said I would O yesterday (Tuesday). But I started getting weird symptoms on Sunday.. I'm wondering if I O'ed sooner and didn't know. I tried OPK tests last week but I was so confused and never got conclusive results. We BDed every other day this cycle plus every day the past 5 (most fertile period). I'm having weird constant heavy/bloated/crampy feeling in my lower abdomen (not really like AF cramps, different), kind of bubbly feeling too in my stomach, gassy, extra CM yesterday and today, queasy the past 3 mornings (couldn't eat my daily yogurt for breakfast) and then STARVING in the afternoon (like I need pepperoni pizza on the way home from work lol), weird vivid dreams the past 2 nights. slept till 10 am on Sunday and haven't slept that long in years. my bbs feel weird too, painful.
I know people get phantom symptoms just from hoping, but what surprised me is that I didn't even think I was going to O until yesterday, so if i were going to get fake symptoms I figure they would have started after that, and all this started Sunday. Took me by surprise. Probably just wishful thinking but who knows!

10 years ago

Y'all look at this link http://carrieandneal.blogspot.com/2007/07/what-no-one-told-you-about-trying-to.html?m=1. Hits the ttc depression thing to a t. Kinda make me laugh but soooo true.

Anyways please fill me in on how to temp I am on cd 1 and gonna start tomorrow. I work nights and don't ever wake up at same time will this effect. Please tell me how to do it.

10 years ago

My temp spiked back up...97.8!!! But i'm still apprehensive until the dr confirms OV today.

@athena- dh's cousin just did a gender announcement on fb..this is her 4th pregnancy in 5 yrs! Some people are just too fertile lol! I was in dollartree yesterday and my attention immediately drew to a newborn cry! I saw the mom consoling her baby and I was just telling myself to breathe and stay sane. I want to be a mom so bad that sometimes I just want to burst out in tears in public when I see a baby.

@cantwait- welcome sweetie! I bet you are going crazy. I've learned not to go by those OV calendars cause our OV days can surprise us. It's very possible you did OV early snd your symptoms are progesterone side effects. Or they could be maybe baby! I'm sorry the opks confused you. It takes a few cycles to understand them, but basically once you get a true positive for a surge, there's no mistaking it. My jaw was on the floor the 1st time I got a +opk. Lol. Keep us updated!

Hkellerman- that's tricky! Many women on night shift will give up on temping cause your chart can look really screwy. But you can give it a try and just temp after 5 hours of sleep...whenever you do sleep that is and then enter the temps into your chart.

dr called. Progesterone levels show that I did not OV. Going for u/s at 11:30 to see if there are follicles hindered from fever.

What sucks is today is my nephew's 1st birthday, i'm supposed to go swimming with him and my sister. I have to put on a happy face.

Sorry to hear everyone is down in the dumps ! I kinda feel like I should exit the forum ? I know I still have my 6 wk ultrasound on Tuesday .but I don't want to make you guys feel bad and in a way I kind of want to be excited ...but I know exactly how it feels to be where you guys are .maybe I should go find a new forum .i don't want to be like all if your friends on Facebook and make you guys feel worse .thanks for all of the support ladies ! Good luck to each of you and I really hope u all see a bfp as soon as possible ! xxxxxx

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo