Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

7851 - 7860 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Hi ladies just joining in my nam is anna ill be 30 in april married 2 years and we r just starting to try for a baby im not sure about this cycle my last af was on jan 14 I spotted a little on the sat through yesterday today it stopped an it was very little not my af mine is usually very heavy my chevix was still high an soft so I think it my be ib I had it last time I got preggers but doc said my husbands sperm count is kinda low so im not sure what to think ill wait till thursday to test

9 years ago

Just make sure you take some pain killers prior to thrash and it shouldn't be too bad. I had three of them done over my years of TTC.

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

9 years ago

Hi Texas! I can't tell you anything about what to expect with your HSG, I was asleep during mine. They did it the same time as my Hysteroscopy. Good luck though :-)

Welcome Camden, Good Luck! My husband has poor morphology so I know the feeling of having MFI.

Tara, Hi honey! Sorry to her that your cycle is at 50 days! Holy cow! how was Valentines?

I triggered yesterday at 6pm before we left for Bible Study. I researched for hours yesterday about trigger and IUI timing. Ovulation if you trigger with your natural surge happens 24-36 hours after you trigger. Ovulation if you trigger without your natural surge is 36-48 hours after your trigger. (From what I read) I triggered last month without my surge and ovulated 40/42 hours later. He told me trigger yesterday at 12 and my IUI isn't scheduled until tomorrow at 10:30 and IF they would had stayed on schedule that would have been 46.5 hours after my trigger. I wasn't chancing it that close. Especially after I started showing fertile signs yesterday, I went home and took an OPK and I was already showing the start of my surge. I probably would've ovulated naturally Thursday/Friday so I chose to wait and put a 40.5 hour time on it so hopefully they are on schedule tomorrow. I probably could've waited till last night and put me closer to 36 but if I do like last month the 40.5 hour window works better. We shall see!

9 years ago

Whoa look at all of us ttc ladies going crazy in every possible way damn.

Tara my fb is full of school mates having babies and all it got to a point where I deactivated it for months.. still is! Lol

I'm thinking of trying rubatusin (spelling? Lol) first and preseed next month. It'll take me 2 weeks to arrive from early-preg-tests...been thinking maybe it's my cm, used to get tons of stretchy eggwhite cm until I turned 23 and it just vanished..could be that ? Did any of you girls try taking it or mucinex and seeing anything different?

9 years ago

they are doing my hsg and Hysteroscopy on the same day. sigh worried

9 years ago

@texas- oh yeah if you're getting both, you wont feel it. I heard that you can definitely be crampy afterwards though but its more like af cramps. What day are you having it done? I have a feeling when I go to the RE that I'll be getting those 2 things done to start with.

@sugaarplum- I did mucinex once but it was because I was sick anyways LOL! Honestly I cant remember if it helped or not that cycle and after 2 years, I cant remember if I got pregnant that cycle or not. I've taken fertilecm which helped a lot but our bding timing was off that cycle. I've done shots of grapefruit juice, which I remember helping as well. But I did get pregnant 3 times using preseed and a softcup post-bding. Right before bed I'd insert the preseed and then make out for 10 minutes then bd. Then before dh would pull out, he'd lift my hips really high to where I was practically standing on my head in bed lol! BDing yoga practically! Then I'd insert the soft cup into place. Wasnt the sexiest thing in the world so we just did it with the lights off. And dh wants a child so bad he's willing to do anything. If there were a rain dance for baby dancing, he'd do it lol. If you do the mucinex, make sure you get the basic with only guaifenesin . All but one dries up your cm.

@xomandy- That iui timing was so stressful to me. Granted it wasnt my call but I was so worried I'd ovulate early or late and miss the window. I believe I triggered about 5pm on a wednesday and had my IUI at 8am on friday AM. It worked! Just wished it would have stuck!

Poas this morning...negative (which I knew) so no more progesterone cream. I used to be so excited to get my progesterone withdrawal bleed cause I knew it meant another cycle= another chance. Sucks just going with the flow. If I have learned anything, it's that I have NO CONTROL over anything. As much as I want to think that I have some control over how I get pregnant, I dont. Maybe this whole journey is just God trying to teach me to LET IT GO...LET IT GO!!! lol. I know that it'll happen in His time at the perfect time for me, but I think what really helps is remembering that it'll happen at the perfect time for my children. They are meant to enter this world at the perfect second, not a moment too soon or a moment too late. Could you imagine what life would be like if we were born a year, a month, or even a day early? We all have a reason we are here and it affects everyone and everything around us. And my future babies are no different. They are special and will arrive at the perfect moment. Sorry to get philosophical on you LOL! Now if I could just remember this 2 days from now when I'm hormonal and crying my eyes out. Speaking of crying?...anyone watch last weeks episode of Grey's Anatomy? I WAS A MESS!!
Valentine's day was nice. Crazy but nice lol. Dh and I went shopping at Ross (discount store). I tried on bunch of clothes. Found a really cute top. Couldnt find any pants. I'm short so it's hard finding petite jeans that fit my hips. So we went to Kohls so I get a pair of Angels jeans. They are the only jeans I have ever found that make my butt look good lol. But they told me they no longer sell them in store so I have to buy them online . And they no longer make my type of bra either. We ran to the pet store to get cat food and went to the sushi restaurant. Last year there was barely anyone there but this year they were so packed it took 2 hours to get our sushi. But it was 2 hours spent talking and flirting. Then we came home, watched Grimm and had a bowl of icecream for dessert . So it was a nice day with my bubby. I hope everyone else had a nice Valentine's day.

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9 years ago • Post starter

Well our first IUI is complete! Two mature follies, 20.7 and 24.3 and were both starting to release! My cramping started in the waiting room :-) Post wash SA Total Sperm 34.1 Million 93% Motility which is 31.71 million motile! He said that was great.. DHs counts are way down from last year though, prewash we only had 88.8 million and this time last year we had 140 million. Either way its PLENTY so I am happy! Now on to the TWW. Oh and we leave for Colorado next Wednesday and have three day ski passes, it's around implantation so I'm not sure I want to chance it. But the getting ready for Colorado will at least help one week fly by!

9 years ago

Yippee!!!!!! IUI! So happy you had 2 gorgeous eggs! That's amazing that you had cramping in the waiting room. They told me that that was a very good sign for timing. I'm curious...how was dh doing afterwards?
Oh man! Colorado ski trip sounds amazing....take me with you ! lol
i understand completely about not wanting to ski. I was scared to death to move during my implantation timing. But they always told me it's good to get exercise during that time cause it increases bloodflow to the uterus. Cant wait for updates honey

Still no AF. Ugh...where are you when I want you?

Tara he was a trooper! I hate that he so easily gets his hopes up yet I love his positive attitude. I just hate to know how deeply he will be let down if I am not pregnant. My weekend flew by, we leave Wednesday so I will be super swamped at work and at home getting ready to leave.. I am going to ski but I told him I was definitely taking it easy on the slopes :-) It is supposed to be snowing the entire time we are there so hopefully I don't freeze! Lol
Nothing new to report as I am only 4DPO, hopefully next week I have something though.

Sucks AF hasn't showed. When we want her too she doesn't and when we don't, she does! How was your weekend?

Texas how are you?

@Sugar, I never tried any of them other than PreSeed. It was a learning curve lol about how much to use!

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo