Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

4951 - 4960 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Thanks everyone :) it's kind of a shock because it means I ovulated really late last cycle but didn't know so we only bd'd like twice that week. It is a little miracle bean. I feel very blessed but in all honesty am now freaking out! Since it will be our first I have no idea what to expect... I hope this is a good month for everyone too! I have heard that acupuncture can help too but I have been going to a homeopath this cycle.

User Image

10 years ago

I am so angry right now. I don't know what to do, I've been sitting here crying. It just hurts so bad to want something so bad and to feel like such a failure. I have prayed, I have been to the doctor what feels like a million times and nothing is getting done. My only option is an RE now and I won't be able to go til November because dh has to go too. But he is so busy we won't have time til then. It feels like a never ending cycle that will never end in a baby. I just feel like giving up. I've done research, I've tried to get help and I just feel like I'm at the end of the rope with no where to go. I don't know how much more I can take.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

@athena- I know it's hard honey. I talked to my cousin for 2 hrs today that has pcos as well. I had no idea that she tried for 3 years with each baby! She has 2 miracles and wants another but the idea of it exhausts her. She said that even though they are not trying, that when she gets her af, she still feels upset cause it's grained into her to be dpressed when af comes. She said that post partum is bad too cause you try soooooo hard to have that baby and when you you do... the frustration of sleepless nights makes you feel guilty. It just feels like a never ending cycle! We both agreed that infertility sucks!!!!!!!'

Dont mind us Gracie! Lol! Just go on and celebrate love! Cant wait for updates!!! Is dr doing hcg check?

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

10 years ago • Post starter

Clomid is making my boobs hurt this round....that's a first!!! LOL!

Thinking about all my girls today! Was telling my cousin yesterday how I dont know what I'd do without all of you to vent to. Thank you ladies for not letting me be the only crazy one!

Tara and all thanks for letting me vent too. It really helps having people here knowing and going through the same things. I love you guys.

What cd are you on Tara?

10 years ago

Athena - we love you, too. I don't have any advice, but I sure hope you find a way to your BFP soon.

10 years ago

Cd13. Supposed to OV cd21 but my OV date last cycle surprised me and happened a week late. So no idea. My cervix is tight as a drum. I'll probably start testing mid next week depending on cervix but could be next weekend or week after.

Hi ladies, i just wanted to pop in and see what's going on. I apologize i don't have any stories or advice or updates right now, but i do have a listening ear and reading eyeballs. I've been hoping and praying really hard that a miracle will come my way and hopefully your way as well.

10 years ago

Big hugs ladies!

Sprinkling some miracle baby dust on you all!

I had my ultrasound today. It's right where its supposed to be, measuring on track. Hold on to hope!

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

10 years ago

Lisserb I'm so so happy for you. Keep us updated. Did you post the ultrasound? We want to see :)

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo