Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

3081 - 3090 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

lammy: hope we both get BFP this month, when is your AF due? I believe mine is due on April fools.......hopefully I can play an April fools joke on DH and tell him i am preggo ( then tell him april fools) then say no really lol. I keep holding onto the fact that implantation doesnt usually happen till at least 9 dpo, but i'd figure I would feel something! 8 dpo today and I jsut noticed that my left breast on the side hurts when my arm hits it., but nothing else................hmmm. I just want my BFP for goodness sake! about to be 31 and feeling like my eggs are wrinkled lol.

11 years ago

is due Sunday Easter

User Image

11 years ago

Mine is due Easter Sunday also. :)

11 years ago

@HKeller, I am 31 too and looked at a chart the other day that showed your conceiving chances per age and instead of the 20% like the average 20 year old, we only have like an 18% for the 1st cycle then the chances go up but NOTHING like they did when we were 25!

11 years ago

Yay my cm is back lol it very watery tho

User Image

11 years ago

feeling more tired today feel like i could sleep all day got a achey kinda cramp today but not strong like normal im 9dpo will try to test tomorrow but ive got a busy day tomorrow

trying not to get excited but this cycle is so diffrent from the last 13 or so if we are not preg this month then dh has his 0~ 0~ test soon he has done everything they told him to do so hoping they are better

User Image

11 years ago

Well, this Mother's Day is going to be harder than I thought it would be....
Not only will I not be able to celebrate it but it was also the day I was going to tell my family I was pregnant. Instead...my sister has decided to choose that day to have my nephew dedicated at church. Dont get me wrong I'm excited to see him dedicated but it's going to be a VERY rough day if I'm not pregnant again by then.

I dont want to rush into it, but I'm thinking about getting a new tattoo. I have one on my thigh now that's tribal tropical flower with my nickname, "giggle". I'm going to have my children's names incorporated into it. But I'm thinking about getting another tattoo of baby feet with angel wings and a halo. What do you think?

On a positive note....dh and I jumped back in the saddle last night. I was really nervous that I'd cry or something but surprisingly...it was nice. I enjoyed being intimate with him again and we really needed it .

@lammy- I'm crossing every body part for you honey!!!!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

11 years ago • Post starter

I kind of feel out this month. My BBS hurt but I checked last months symptoms and they hurt exactly 5 days before AF then as well.... so fingers crossed but highly doubtful. I guess I'll know soon! If AF doesn't come by the 1st I'll test. Good luck ladies

11 years ago

I completely feel like Im going insane
I "think" I feel pregnant, and then I try and convince myself I'm not, because I don't want to be let down

I have had some symptoms the past few days!! Breast heaviness, some tenderness, some tingling....very very very tired!!! Some minor cramping, and pulling in my lower abdomen.
But 1 thing I have that I don't normally have is a lot of gas..... ALOT

I am due for AF on Sunday, when is a good time to test??

11 years ago

@waiting, that would be a very awesome tattoo!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo