Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

7231 - 7240 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Wow welcome to all the new ladies!

Baby dust to all! It took me over 2 years if trying before we finally got pregnant naturally on the cycle before I started Clomid and DR went on fertility meds for low morphology. It can happen when u least expect it!

9 years ago

@EB- Hey sugar, vent all you want to . Sure sounds promising! OH I hope I hope I hope your AF stays away!

Hey memph! How you doing honey?

I'm so excited. One of the girls that was on the forum over a year ago is half way through her pregnancy. She's had a rough time of it like me but is now having a little boy :). Guess what...she's sending me a gift package of her left over ttc stuff....opks, hpts, vitamins and supplements. I love the relationships I've created on here...the only positive part of my infertility.

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9 years ago • Post starter

Holly - holy BFP, Batman! I just saw this today!! I wish you had messaged me. I'm still doing the working out & eating right thing & trying not to think about ttc much.

Tara - Happy Belated Birthday! How did I miss it?

Welcome to the newbies!

Riversong - Congrats!

9 years ago

@Mem, my DH has poor morphology. Can they prescribe meds for that?

9 years ago

Waiting - I'm good. I'm loving my baby belly. :) feeling strong movements as well, it's amazing!

Mandy- they prescribed some kind of antibiotic to help with his morphology and white blood cell count. They said it could have been caused by some sort of bacterial infection. He took it for 4 days and.... I got my bfp that cycle. :)User Image

9 years ago

Good morning ladies! Well I think I am out. Started spotting almost immediately after I replied in the forum...... Damn head always getting in the way it seems. On to the next cycle.

waitingonmymiracle- thats awesome about all the supplies! When I had my little girl, I was on a blog similar to this and it was so nice the connections you make. That was where I learned about Instead (the softcup you can use as a cervical cap). The first time I tried that, I conceived. And she was a year in the making.

User Image

9 years ago

@EB- I'm sorry love! Stupid ! I've used softcups too :).

@memph- Awww...look at that cute wittle baby belly

@phat- you wished me happy birthday on facebook lol!

@xomandy- low morph can be caused by different things. Like memphrika said, sometimes it has to do with bacteria and an antibiotic can help. Also...he needs to take cooler showers!!! Hot showers/baths are a big NO NO. Parints also recommended Fertility Blend for Men... http://www.amazon.com/Daily-Wellness-Company-FB-M-Fertility/dp/B0000X6GDM

[URL=http://s253.photobucket.com/user/athena8785/media/imagejpg1-4.jpg.html]User Image[/URL]

Memphrika you make me feel huge lol. Your little bump is cute.

For the newbies, I have pcos and it took us almost 2 years to conceive. I was on my 4th round of Clomid. Never give up hope, I felt like it would never happen yet here I am having a beautiful baby boy.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

9 years ago

Awww...your baby bumps are incredibly cute @athena8789 and @Memphrika!

Quick update: Yesterday (5dpo) was ridiculously uneventful. No symptoms whatsoever. Today, a few of my 2-4 dpo symptoms have returned, but pretty light (backache, abdominal twinges). Also, two new symptoms, albeit light: Heartburn and a bit of hip pain/discomfort. Not thinking much of it, but did wanna let you ladies know where I am...also a question:

Did/does anyone have this "weird" feeling? I can't quite describe it except to say its like having heighten senses mixed with dizziness. When I move it's like my vision is trying to catch up with my movement. I feel this feeling with my whole body...does this make sense?

9 years ago

@neisa- I get that feeling...it's called alcohol. ROFL! No, all seriousness...I have experienced that. But honestly I cant remember I turned out to pregnant or not.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo