Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

6681 - 6690 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

I'm getting so excited...the whole trigger vs iui keeps messing me up. I'm 5 days past trigger but 3 days past iui...I keep thinking I'm 5dpo. LOL. My days are all screwed up! Dh taking off friday and cake decorating etc has me thinking it's tuesday!
I have my progesterone test on friday and the beta next friday (hoping I have a bfp before then). But I have my nephew both of those days. So yea! I get to hold a 2 year old while having my blood drawn . lol. But I'll get results on Saturday before we go to one of dh's many family reunions. What's weird, is a year ago...I was 15 dpo at the reunion and m/c 2 days later....I'll be 15 dpo at the party...AGAIN!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

10 years ago • Post starter

I'm very thankful to have you on here lisserb...it's nice having someone who has dealt the trigger shots too :)

Wondfo was really really light this morning so I'm hoping tomorrow will be bfn. Wow...that's completely opposite of anything I've ever said before! lol.

I'm glad I can be here to cheer you on Tara. I've walked a similar road, so I understand. I got my miracle, now I can't wait to see yours through.

I know what it's like to wish the trigger away. :) I'm crossing everything that you start seeing a second line come back, with no mistaking it, soon. :)

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

10 years ago

I realized this morning that I only have 6 wondfos left which would put me at running out at 11dpo. Not sure if I should buy another small supply or just stop after tomorrow and wait a few days. OH.....the things we deal with when you have a poas addiction lol.

You could buy a stack of .88 cent tests! Instant gratification

10 years ago

Very true! Well, I just talked to Parints. I was curious when they do the first pregnancy ultrasound. Apparently, since they go by doctor's orders, they dont usually do the u/s there. They'll monitor my bloodwork the first couple weeks then turn me back over to my doctor for the u/s unless my doctor says otherwise...but apparently she wants to do it herself :/. Kinda sad. I'd want to be at Parints for their comfort. I know my doctor doesnt do u/s til at least 7 weeks so I'm looking at May 2nd at the earliest probably. Crap I'm a month away! lol

Tara, given that you released more than one follicle, I would press your Dr for an ultrasound prior to 6 weeks. Cite the risk of ectopic in fertility treatment, and tell them you'd like to have it ruled out. I don't want to scare you, the risk is low, but it's the only way mine was caught before my tube burst. My hcg numbers rose normally, so that alone gave no indication. In surgery that night, my tube did burst, so I was actually very lucky.

I would go for the .88 cent tests myself too. :)
Maybe overlap them with the wondfo's for the last couple days before 11dpo and then use them till you want confirmation with a frer. :)

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

10 years ago

Today is the first day I woke up and could see a noticeable baby bump. When Ilie down there is a few inches above my public bone that's round too! I guess since this is technically my 4th pregnancy it's happening sooner!!

10 years ago

Tara, I'm wishing you the best. Seems like everything's lining up for you. Hopefully we'll all be preggers together soon, lol. That would be such a beautiful thing. Crossing everything for you this cycle. . Can'twait to see your results.

Memphrika, that's too cute. I'm so bloated that I'm already looking a little bigger in the tummy area. I can barely fit my clothes without unbuttoning everything. I don't remember being this bloated with past pregnancies.

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo