Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 20 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Oh how gross! I've never had that happen before. Eww!

Ovulation tests pick up LH in your urine. LH is in your system in various amounts throughout your cycle. I don't know if its presence means anything about your actual ability to ovulate. I'm pretty sure you can have the hormone without ovulating but maybe someone else knows.

I resisted going this afternoon but I think I may just give in tomorrow if I haven't started by then.

Time is passing so slowly and my body is driving me nuts. I swear all day I felt about ready to start and now all of sudden I don't feel it at all. I wonder if AF is just screwing with me? I have a feeling she's a complete b*tch who enjoys torturing her victims.

Marielle Smith - SMC - Planning for #4 (#3 died in Utero at 5 months)

11 years ago

Are you like me and you keep going to the bathroom to see if you're bleeding?

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

11 years ago • Post starter

Yep, I've checked about a dozen times today. Every time I think surely I've started, but no nothing yet. Probably means I'm going to start in the middle of the night and lose sleep because of it. Stupid body.

11 years ago

Let me know! I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you!

I am also goiung crazy out of my mind ,so kno exactly how u feeling...for some reason this month I just knew i was pregnant ,all the signs,sore breasts ,nausea,tired and moody(u just hav eto ask my hubby and daughter about tht).I was too impatient so did a test 11dpo - positive but then I read up about evapo so that got me thinking,that i read it incorrectly....and now i feel so shure that AF is due for that dreaded visit....sometimes I think access to the internet is not good...I get very paranoid

I am going on 38 so feel like my time is almost up :( ,
Dnt know hw I am gonna get through the next 2 days without going mad.

Wishing everyone lotts and lotts of

11 years ago

Do a retest. If it came up positive than more than likely it was positive. Whether or not the baby sticks around for the next 9 mos is still up in the air. If the next test comes up negative it could have been a chemical pregnancy but you won't know until you test. If you don't trust hpts than find a local doctor, clinic or lab and have them do the blood test.

Good Luck!

P.S. Still no AF although it still feels like she's about to start any minute now. grrr....

11 years ago

Oh my goodness I'm so glad I'm not the only one going crazy... I'm not a very patient person to begin with, so adding this whole 2WW is driving me bananas!

I'm 9DPO and I noticed a little spotting this morning, so now I've convinced myself that AF is on her way.... then I argue with myself that I've never spotted before... then I think that I'm nauseous (probably from the craziness), and then (like everyone above) I poke and prod my boobs until they are sore, and think well I have to be pregnant because my tots are so sore.

Grr... I just want to test, but I know if I test to early I'll get a BFN and be crushed. I used an OPK, so I know when I O'd, but I'm still going crazy thinking maybe we didn't baby dance enough or maybe I shouldn't have gone running...

Baby dust to all you ladies!!

User Image Let the 2WW begin...

11 years ago

The spotting could be implantation bleeding. If it was, and the egg stuck around you should be able to get a positive pregnancy test in 2-3 days after. And yes, the tww drives everyone crazy. I swear I was a sane person before ttc. Now I think I would qualify for the good drugs. Good Luck! and try not to stress too much about it. Otherwise you'll join the rest of us in insanity.

P.S. Still no AF... still driving me crazy. It still feels like any moment I'm going to start. This is starting to get ridiculous. If it's coming I just want it to get on with it. I'm loosing even more of my sanity as the minutes go by.

11 years ago

@sami1121---I am at 9DPO and am going nuts too!
We are TTC #1 and I am trying to wait & test on Father's Day, 'cause if I do get a BFP that would be a great surprise--I didn't tell my hubby when I could test this cycle.

Yesterday I had nausea and 2 days before I had it--so I will justify that maybe my progesterone levels increased those days & that's why I felt it. Then I will think, not sure if I'm preggo, even though I want to be--this back and forth thing sucks during TWW.

I have also been tired on/off. Been feeling weird twinges/pulls from what feels like my uterus.

The girls aren't really sore yet, but I did have my hubby look at them yesterday, because I noticed new veins, but he said they looked the same :P

I'm glad we can share in this craziness, it helps me feel less crazy knowing that others experience similar things. GL to all!

11 years ago

YAY! More people have joined the nut house!
@Dcholliday2- I've been feeling the tugs and pulls too. This morning I was having 'pings' of twinges/cramps in the center of my uterus. In the shower I think I'm see bulging veins in the girls but I realize it's just the hot water making them more pronounced. Ugh.
I think we all started going nuts as a side effect from baby fever. LOL.
@ Sami1121- I pray you just have implantation bleeding. I wish I never read anything on that subject though. lol. Whenever I see spotting (havent yet this cycle) I go crazy wondering if it's implantation or AF. Then I'm crushed to start my period. Keep us updated!
@#Rani#- As long as you read the hpt in the time frame, it shouldnt be an evap. OMG-I cant wait to find out when you test in 2 days!
My cramping/pressure is bugging me so much while sitting here that I'm waiting for AF to just...explode. The feeling is very low, about an inch above my pubic bone. Doesnt feel like normal AF cramps though. Also, I think I'm a gluton for punishment..I tested again this morning, eek!. I'm definitely going crazy now, I think I'm seeing the start of something. Ahhh, forget seeing spots...I'm seeing lines!!!!!!!!!

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo