Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

11 - 20 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

I couldnt resist either...I just bought two more! Lol. My hubby gave me a stainless steel camelbak bottle like his for my bday and I needed a bottle brush to clean it. So while I was at DollarTree I got a bottle brush, 2 more hpt and an ovulation test. Went out for sushi (all cooked) and came home and took the ovulation test for giggles (never took one). It picked up LH but not positive for surge. Does that mean that I'm capable of ovulation at some point, whether I may be building to it or on the downslope?

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

11 years ago • Post starter

Oh....and when I popped open the test to look at the whole strip...I screamed and dropped the test. There was a dead bug inside the test stuck to the strip!

Oh how gross! I've never had that happen before. Eww!

Ovulation tests pick up LH in your urine. LH is in your system in various amounts throughout your cycle. I don't know if its presence means anything about your actual ability to ovulate. I'm pretty sure you can have the hormone without ovulating but maybe someone else knows.

I resisted going this afternoon but I think I may just give in tomorrow if I haven't started by then.

Time is passing so slowly and my body is driving me nuts. I swear all day I felt about ready to start and now all of sudden I don't feel it at all. I wonder if AF is just screwing with me? I have a feeling she's a complete b*tch who enjoys torturing her victims.

Marielle Smith - SMC - Planning for #4 (#3 died in Utero at 5 months)

11 years ago

Are you like me and you keep going to the bathroom to see if you're bleeding?

Yep, I've checked about a dozen times today. Every time I think surely I've started, but no nothing yet. Probably means I'm going to start in the middle of the night and lose sleep because of it. Stupid body.

11 years ago

Let me know! I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you!

I am also goiung crazy out of my mind ,so kno exactly how u feeling...for some reason this month I just knew i was pregnant ,all the signs,sore breasts ,nausea,tired and moody(u just hav eto ask my hubby and daughter about tht).I was too impatient so did a test 11dpo - positive but then I read up about evapo so that got me thinking,that i read it incorrectly....and now i feel so shure that AF is due for that dreaded visit....sometimes I think access to the internet is not good...I get very paranoid

I am going on 38 so feel like my time is almost up :( ,
Dnt know hw I am gonna get through the next 2 days without going mad.

Wishing everyone lotts and lotts of

11 years ago

Do a retest. If it came up positive than more than likely it was positive. Whether or not the baby sticks around for the next 9 mos is still up in the air. If the next test comes up negative it could have been a chemical pregnancy but you won't know until you test. If you don't trust hpts than find a local doctor, clinic or lab and have them do the blood test.

Good Luck!

P.S. Still no AF although it still feels like she's about to start any minute now. grrr....

11 years ago

Oh my goodness I'm so glad I'm not the only one going crazy... I'm not a very patient person to begin with, so adding this whole 2WW is driving me bananas!

I'm 9DPO and I noticed a little spotting this morning, so now I've convinced myself that AF is on her way.... then I argue with myself that I've never spotted before... then I think that I'm nauseous (probably from the craziness), and then (like everyone above) I poke and prod my boobs until they are sore, and think well I have to be pregnant because my tots are so sore.

Grr... I just want to test, but I know if I test to early I'll get a BFN and be crushed. I used an OPK, so I know when I O'd, but I'm still going crazy thinking maybe we didn't baby dance enough or maybe I shouldn't have gone running...

Baby dust to all you ladies!!

User Image Let the 2WW begin...

11 years ago

The spotting could be implantation bleeding. If it was, and the egg stuck around you should be able to get a positive pregnancy test in 2-3 days after. And yes, the tww drives everyone crazy. I swear I was a sane person before ttc. Now I think I would qualify for the good drugs. Good Luck! and try not to stress too much about it. Otherwise you'll join the rest of us in insanity.

P.S. Still no AF... still driving me crazy. It still feels like any moment I'm going to start. This is starting to get ridiculous. If it's coming I just want it to get on with it. I'm loosing even more of my sanity as the minutes go by.

11 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo