Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

4391 - 4400 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

@ Athena, i just saw your reply even though it was 3 hours ago lol sorry!!
and lol ALL night last night and today i have been asking god for my chance!
i started spotting this evening and cramping... sharp pains to be exact but i still dont think its IB pain!
maybe just spotting AF is due next week. so GAHH!! lol

10 years ago

@ mandi- are you sure you OV'd when you think you did? I hope it's IB and not messing with you!

Not much going on with me. I'm excited to be trying again. Wish I could get an ultrasound this round at OV time but my schedule gives me no time to....unless I play hookiel . I have to replenish my squirrel's nest. I need more opks, preseed, hpts, and softcups. But I have about 1&1/2 weeks to get to it! Oh..btw, my dr decided to check testosterone and insulin since I gained 7 lbs since my m/c in march. Hey...I needed some comfort food! Sweets are my weakness in hard times.

Just did the math...if I dont conceive til November...i'd be due now! Wow! Dh and I were talking about how our dad's were supposed to help us finish our basement this past spring but not one thing has been done yet. We need it finished so we have a place to put our office cause baby's bedroom would be in our present office. I need HGTV!!!! If anyone from hgtv or diy reads this forum and would like to help me out...feel free to crash my basement!!! Lol!
I was reading a flyer on my fridge from my church last night and it said ' sometimes God has you build the garage first before he gives you the car.' Food for thought.... I need to get my basement done!!!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

10 years ago • Post starter

Tara you were the one that told us God wants us to prepare for the flood if that means a baby. Start preparing :) so finish that basement.

Mandie it's no biggie, I'm with Tara I hope the witch isn't messing with you.

Afm I was having sharp ovary pains last night and my temp dropped. So maybe I will ov today :) I sure hope so. Dh leaves on Sunday for 3 days.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

Ya athena!!!

I just realized something...i have to wait a whole week after my next bfp to get a bloodtest! That'll be a freaking long week!

Wow! And if I do get preg again this round I wont get my bloodwork results back until the day of dh's family reunion. And if I m/c, it'll likely happen that weekend! Omg what did I do!?

Oh Tara think positive. If you are prego you'll have your little secret that you can be so happy on the inside about. I know it's scary but you have to keep positive. You've made some changes that I'm sure will help you. I am praying for you and I am here for you. I mean we are soulcysters ;)

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

Good morning from COLORADO ladies! or its now after noon lol,

The spotting stopped last night ladies.. so idk what it is... my stupid doctor has not called me back for a week and a half to let me know what my bllok tests showed, i got checked for thyroid, glucose, and DHEA or whatever. lol
and not heard from her yet...

I am so tired today and have a huge headache!!
i think if this is IB and i find out Next week i'll SCREAM! lol!!

Athena- START BD-ing Just in case! lol

Tara- i hope this is your cycle! and Sticky baby dust!
As for the Basement have your tried Pinterest? super fun ideas!
Thats how i decorated my home!
and i became a a crazy person for it !

10 years ago

@mandie- it's not the decorating . It's the building part. Permits, inspections, construction...

@athena- i need a slap across the face!

OHH gotcha! lol i get these weird urges to make things and when i actually start it looks nothing like what i built in me head hahaha

10 years ago

Does anybody else want to tell people who post clearly + tests and say they're not sure if there are 2 lines or that they think it could be negative that they're complete f'ing idiots or f'ing blind? I sure do! Dumbasses

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo