Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

5231 - 5240 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Oh don't I have soo many "symptoms" this cycle!!! I have almost convinced myself, then half an hour later I'm telling myself, don't be silly!

The thing that really has my hopes up is that I was woken yesterday by a really strong pinch in my uterus and then in the afternoon a tiny amount of spotting! I so hope its implantation!

You see this is what happens, you notice everything lol!

10 years ago

Yes u do start noticing everything.

I hope it was implantation bleed for you. Good luck and let me know your results when you get some. I hate all the waiting with ttc. Waiting for hpt tests and stuff. So annoying. But well worth it.

10 years ago

@Confused- Glad your ovaries looked good hun! Hopefully everything is good hormonally too. It's possible the surgery threw everything off. Trauma can cause delayed OV. I hope you get a +opk soon! You always have lh in your system that fluctuates so dont feel discouraged if it gets darker than lighter. One day it'll be BAM IN YOUR FACE positive lol!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

10 years ago • Post starter

Thanks waitingonamiracle.

It's nice to see so many caring people on the page. I will just be so happy to see I am ovulating at all. Last time I did the opk in August I had no lines at all. So I'm happy just to have a faint one at the moment. And now I have a wonderful app that was recommended. Shows my ovulation should be on the 3rd October so we shall see when it happens.

10 years ago

@confused- when I first started opks I was so excited cause for once I had a 2nd line to look at! Keep your +opk so you can line it up to an hpt later and see where the line should. It helped keep me from seeing imaginary lines all over the test. Lol! You can call me Tara :)...it's easier to type lol

10 years ago • Post starter

Hey Tara. I'm Charlie. Know exactly what you mean about seeing lines all over the hpt lol. I am keeling the positive. I know I saw the line and I showed it to someone who isn't my dh just to make sure. It's the first second line I've had so far so I am really excited. Just can't believe it.

10 years ago

Hi Ladies, been a while. Though i don't have much to share, i just thought i'd pop in and say hello. I think AF may finally be on her way after 3 months. Not too sure though, getting the AF cramps and the salt and sugar cravings for the past week but nothing yet

10 years ago

Hi,

N thank u for making me feel welcome....

My first wasn't at all planned. Till date, i have no clue as to when n how it all happened!

10 years ago

Last yr i had breast milk kinda secretions (hormonal imbalance it seems, my prolactin levels were normal though) n my af was late by a couple of weeks...this yr i have had d same except my af has always been on or before time. Anyway. I got it checked out immediately this time n d secretions have stopped.

Other than that, i have had a lot more cm this cycle, even after my ov dates....its very different.

I generally dry up right after ov n then m onto af. No cm in between. but this time there has been some of it everyday. Cudn't BD much in my fertile days this cycle as DH was away.

All i can do now is wait for af to show up i guess. M on cd 22 of my 26 day cycle.

10 years ago

Hi all you lovely ladies,
havent been on for a few days. Can I ask what this app is your talking about.
as you all know I got a very positive hpt then a neg. Af arrived 5 days late.i was getting strange feelings in my tummy near and behind belly button. This is still happening feels tight more than anything and a xort of pulling and sometimes little flutters. Any ideas from anyone, I am hoping it isnt something sinister.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo