Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

5321 - 5330 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Catch win - congrats!

10 years ago

YEEEHHAAAA! WAY TO GO CATCHWIN!!!!! You caught the egg and you won! lol! So happy for you hun! You sound like me with all the spices! I've done the herbs but my pcos was bad enough that it didnt help since I still wasnt OVing. If I go to an RE, I'm going back to herbs if I have to wait a while for my appointment. I cant right now though cause it can mess with the fertility meds I'm on. What I love about red clover...it's all over the place here! I can walk across the street and chop off a hunk and make a tincture. Your friend reminded me of my book, "the childbearing year". It's got all kind of herbal recipes. Since reading it..I'm dying to make pills out of the placenta! People think I'm weird but it makes sense! Anyways congrats sugar!!!!!!

@just1more- Hope it's implantation!!!

@praying-good luck honey!

@confused- You'll feel a lot more at ease when you get your thermometer. It was so awesome knowing whether I OV'd instead of always wondering if I missed the surge. I know how you feel though. I went 3 months taking opks everyday and never got a +opk, until I started clomid...stupid pcos!

@phat- I wish! I'm only 5dpo so it's probably just progesterone.

Another reason pcos sucks!...I've been ttc for 20 months now! And I've only OV'd 6 times in that time frame . 5dpo. Nothing going on out of ordinary. I really want to pee on a stick in a few days but I have to wait. My dr doesnt want me getting hcg tested until 20dpo so the earlier I test...the longer I have to wait for bloodwork . BUT I WANT TO POAS!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

10 years ago • Post starter

Catchwin congrats on your !
Waitingonmymiracle I think it might have been implantation! I feel so sick today, everything is making me feel like vomiting. My mother n law is here and she's making bread and the smell has filled the house. Which normally I love but now its making me sick! These damb stink bugs too, they are everywhere! If I'm standing near one I could swear I smell it and its horrible! Maybe I'm just going out of my mind lol. I also just had to have garlic toast, ate 3 slices actually. Mushrooms too, I'll be eating them with dinner tonight for sure! Omg I'm dying to test. I have 2 frers I bought today but I'm fighting with myself not to use them yet. If I don't get my bfp I'll be devastated. I've convinced myself I'm pregnant, I do every other cycle anyway. But this cycle is waaaaay fifferent. I read your 5dpo do you have any symptoms yet?

10 years ago

Catchwin congrats on your !
Waitingonmymiracle I think it might have been implantation! I feel so sick today, everything is making me feel like vomiting. My mother n law is here and she's making bread and the smell has filled the house. Which normally I love but now its making me sick! These damb stink bugs too, they are everywhere! If I'm standing near one I could swear I smell it and its horrible! Maybe I'm just going out of my mind lol. I also just had to have garlic toast, ate 3 slices actually. Mushrooms too, I'll be eating them with dinner tonight for sure! Omg I'm dying to test. I have 2 frers I bought today but I'm fighting with myself not to use them yet. If I don't get my bfp I'll be devastated. I've convinced myself I'm pregnant, I do every other cycle anyway. But this cycle is waaaaay fifferent. I read your 5dpo do you have any symptoms yet?

10 years ago

Catchwin congrats, that's amazing.

10 years ago

@just1more- Not really. Egg doesnt usually implant til at least 6dpo so anything up til now I just call it progesterone side effects. My boobs are a little sensitive and I'm emotional.

I'm 6dpo today and I don't get symptoms like this post ovulation. At this time in my cycle I usually have little to no symptoms. I've also read that implatation can happen 5dpo but usually happens anywhere from 6 to 12dpo so I still think its definitely possible. I could've also miscalculated my od since I only use my cp and cm as a predictor. I something check my saliva for ferning but I don't do it often cause it frustrates the hell out of me. If I'm not preggo I'll feel like an ass for convincing myself lol! I'm just trying to hold on to any little hope I have that I'll get my bfp. Thinking positive is always better than thinking negative. I hope you start getting more symptoms the will result in your bfp! Stay positive lladies and keep your head up, it'll happen your you and me as well when the time is right (literally)!

10 years ago

Just1more even if you are pregnant this cycle you don't get pregnancy symptoms before implantation. They are effects of the progesterone like Tara said.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

Hi Ladies!

I'm still catching up.

@Catchwin - congrats on your BFP. I'm over 40 and you give me hope.

AFM - AF arrived today, so it is CD1. Turns out this was a 41 day cycle...that is off considering I'm normally 28 days. I am considering laying off the supplements for a while to see what happens this month.

Praying I get a BFP this cycle. It would be nice to have some great news to share with the family over the holidays!

User Image

10 years ago

@just1more- it's s good sign you have so many symptoms! Even if it's just progesterone, it shows your progesterone is high which is good for baby! :)

@holly- glad your body got to the point!

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo