Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

9941 - 9950 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

12 hours til we tell everyone!!! OMG....my heart is pounding so hard!
It's midnight and I just finished my video. Dh is helping me convert the file to upload to youtube so everyone can see it.

I'm 13 weeks but baby is measuring 14 weeks. Dr is happy cause I'm finally starting to gain weight (5lbs). He switched me to Lovenox and lowered my metformin a bit. He's officially declared me in the 2nd trimester. I had the NT scan on thursday and he said it looked great. Not worried at all :)
Little Baby Creech was cute as a button and sucking his/her thumb. I have no words. I'm still in awe thinking that that little one is in me right now!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

6 years ago • Post starter

I truly hope you family can be happy for you Tara. You deserve only love for this child.

Hugs!

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

6 years ago

Tara,

I so hope the family can be as excited as we all are for you. This is amazing for you and you're amazing! Please let us know when you have your video uploaded, i'd love to watch!

6 years ago

It's finally out there!!!!!!
I asked everyone to come into the living room and I said, "Jesus, give me strength to tell my family this." Eric held my hand and I immediately began to cry. I said, "I know you have been wondering why we dont have kids yet...and today, we're going to tell you why we dont. This is very tough for me since I'm already losing it so I made a video to explain everything." My mom was already panicking that something was seriously wrong and my mother in law grabbed and hugged me. She said, "i know baby, I've been there."
Everyone just stood around watching the video and I cried through it quietly. Made me cry more hearing sniffling around me. My dad had a really hard time watching it. At the "to be continued" everyone was silent. The NOW popped up and you could hear them gasp. When it ended, my mother in law said, "you're really having a baby???!!!" I stood up and said, "well now I can take this big hoodie off!" When my dad saw my bump, he screamed like a girl! No one had any idea! My mom grabbed me crying. As we cried together, my mother in law grabbed eric and literally WAILED!!!! She's not a crier but she lost it. Not one woman in the house had any eye makeup on after that. But no one was upset. Everyone understood and my parents said they couldnt be prouder of us and how we handled everything and we leaned on God at every turn.
Then I had to make lunch but I was so shaky and with everything going on, a 20 minute meal of sliders took me almost 2 hours to make lol. My mom and sister randomly cried throughout the day. Lots of questions, hugs and catching up. But it went better than I could have imagined. Yesterday feels like a dream...but I good one.
So without further ado.....our video!!!!
Since they wont let me post links here...do this...

Go to youtube and in the search bar type "tarricreech"
One video should pop up, saying "Our Infertility Journey".
I'm the blonde, of course lol, and giving 2 thumbs up. My dh (Eric) has a short beard.
It's an 18 minute video so pop some popcorn lol. Love you guys!!

I'm crying and I haven't even watched it yet!
I'm so excited for you and I am so very glad it went so well!

Congrats honey!! I can not wait to meet this baby!

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

6 years ago

I was able to post the link to my countdown page for easier access :)

Aww Tara that's so freaking awesome! I'm so glad that it went well and I'm so proud of you!

6 years ago

Goodnight ladies, I just had to come on here to wish tara the biggest congratulations on her pregnancy. I joined this sight since 2012 and always followed this thread. This however, is the second time I am posting. My first post was to wish waitingonmymiricle congratulations on her pregnancy with twins now five years later I am posting again to wish you and you husband the most heartfelt congratulations. God has always been on your side, he loves you so much and I join with you, in praising him for all the things he has done. My prayer for you is that Jesus cover you, your husband and this truly miracle baby under the shadow of his wings. What a powerful testimony you have of the majesty of God. Again I wish you heartfelt congratulations and the healthiest happiest pregnancy, delivery and baby. I know you'll be a great mom!!! God's blessings always!!!

6 years ago

Hey ladies,

Thought i would check in. I finally got on medicaid and had my first appointment set up for my pregnancy confirmation then got a call that the office doesn't accept the program that i'm currently in and i can either switch the program, which could take another 2 weeks or find a new doctor. As much as i loved that group of doctors because they were so awesome with my pregnancy and delivery of my daughter, but i don't want to wait longer for my first appointment. Based on my LMP, i'm already about 11 weeks so i'm in the process of looking for a new doc. I think i may have found one, but i need to call in the morning to see if they accept the plan i'm on. Wish me luck.

6 years ago

Tara,
How are you doing?

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo