Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

9081 - 9090 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Feels like it's been forever since I've been on here.. been reading and trying to catch up on everybody. Things had been going so great around the holidays, now not so much. I had finally been getting back to semi-normal after the miscarriage, and now it's hit back sooo hard. Knowing my due date is only 9 weeks away, and that I should have this big belly and seeing and feeling movements.. mixed with the fact that I prayed to at least conceive again before my angels due date AND now we're not even trying (we expected him to be back to work by the 1st & logically & financially we know its best to wait) it's killing me to be wasting time. By the time March 19 gets here I will be a wreck if I'm not already a completely wreck before then. I just want my rainbow baby. I know most of y'all feel the same! I wouldn't wish this kind of hurt on my worst enemy.. so ready to drink my Nyquil and sleep.

8 years ago

Aww Jaces mama, hang in there, hopefully your younger then me (45) and got plenty of time to keep trying, it is tough and money is important but you obviously have so much love to give and want this little one so much that that is the main thing, I really hope you get your little miracle soon and it sticks full term, try to stay positive and look to the future -x-x-x-x-x-

8 years ago

Jace - I'm so sorry, sweetheart. I completely understand.

Pink - I hope this next cycle is it for you!

AFM, I'm a fucking nutcase. That's all!!

8 years ago

Hahahaha yes phatgirl, we are all mad here and thank you, wish this could be a good month for us all :) -x-x-x-

8 years ago

Ahh, finally found a place that I can feel comfortably insane lol!
I'm sitting here as I post this convincing myself that I am and am not pregnant at the same time . For me I know it's just the cycle of feeling symptoms and acknowledging that, then reminding myself that Im sure I feel this every month so don't go out and buy a crib tomorrow lol. And my hubby is no better at keeping my head out of the clouds...he has actually started rubbing my belly at night before bed. Guess he's taking the "speak it into existence" route

8 years ago

Hi Baby dreams yes we know these feelings well, the ups and downs, confusion and being so eager to give a little bump so much love, are we, arent we arghhh!!! My partner is still talking to my tummy even when Im on? which is crazy but good they are going through it with us, I found this site helps you keep on going at really tough times and its a real boost when someone gets a positive and shares their happy news -x-x-x-

8 years ago

Pinkster123 yes it's so comforting to know they are possibly just as crazy & obsessed as we are
Love this site though!

8 years ago

crazy.... me crazy???????? thank goodness i'm not the only one!!!!

9 days late and my boobs feel like they are inflated balloons filled with concrete, i have sore armpits, dry mouth, cramps and nausea... i feel like pulling my hair out.

I feel like AF is going to arrive and constantly checking, i took a test today ...BFN, i wasn't surprised.

Just want to know if i am pregnant or if AF is arriving soon!!!!!!!

8 years ago

Young & Dreams - Welcome!! And no, you're totally not crazy!!

Not sure if I've updated y'all from my scan on Friday morning. I'm at a pretty high risk for OHSS, since on Friday I had EIGHT follies maturing! If they've all kept growing by the time I have my next scan tomorrow morning, my RE will want to cancel the cycle and he's going to tell me not to trigger. Which I think I'm going to do anyway. Even he told me before we started that considering my history, I have a higher chance of NONE of this work than to have a multiple pregnancy. We'll see. I'm super excited this cycle. DH is even into it!!

Linda

8 years ago

Young & Dreams - Welcome!! And no, you're totally not crazy!!

Not sure if I've updated y'all from my scan on Friday morning. I'm at a pretty high risk for OHSS, since on Friday I had EIGHT follies maturing! If they've all kept growing by the time I have my next scan tomorrow morning, my RE will want to cancel the cycle and he's going to tell me not to trigger. Which I think I'm going to do anyway. Even he told me before we started that considering my history, I have a higher chance of NONE of this work than to have a multiple pregnancy. We'll see. I'm super excited this cycle. DH is even into it!!

Linda

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo