Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

4351 - 4360 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Hi Athena,
I know right, I think I made myself have every 'very early pregnancy symptom' lol. Sorry to hear you have pcos, my godmother has that but she has had two lovely little girls over the last 10years. I'm now 19dpo and did my last test at about 14dpo (so about five days ago) (as per the instructions) it was a frer and very negative. Flow is hardly even enough to use a liner, and its very watery light brown, i've never had anything like it before and I keep getting pulling sensations in my pelvic area. Thanks for the advice I will call my dr if it doesn't come by the weekend and get some bloods done. What methods do you use to pinpoint your o day? Also has anyone tried evening primrose oil tablets and if so results?

User Image

10 years ago

Hi guys ! I know it's just my past .Wanted to share little inspiration .A friend trying with pcos for fourteen long years just announced she is 14 weeks pregnant ! I cried hearing it ! Tara-hahaha glad my story can aid in your quest for answers ! I hope it's something simple and can be fixed ! My bf who had the baby at 19 weeks 2 years ago has decided to try again .with a guy she cheats on all the time ....and came over complaining about how she may have endometriosis and has not even had unprotected sex only used po method a few random times and is like I can't have babies ! At least you get to sit around and be pregnant .like that's the funnest thing ever ! Because I said I wish I could go to the little pub listen to music and drink a glass of wine . I seriously don't know If she got pregnant if I could even be her friend .or really now for that matter .

10 years ago

I'm actually using evening primrose oil now for more ewcm and it has definitely worked. Don't start it though til you know for sure if you're pregnant or not.

So I got some more ov strips and realized I've been doing them wrong. I have been dipping them too long, so I'll bet that has affected my results.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

Good to know Athena, also I read something last night that said u should use your second pee for opk as it has more LH in it due to the time of night it is produced. Will evening primrose hurt the baby if I am pregnant? Cos I've been taking it for weeks...

User Image

10 years ago

Good to know Athena, also I read something last night that said u should use your second pee for opk as it has more LH in it due to the time of night it is produced. Will evening primrose hurt the baby if I am pregnant? Cos I've been taking it for weeks...

User Image

10 years ago

User Image

10 years ago

stupid phone triple posting

User Image

10 years ago

I don't know if its harmful, but everything I've read said when ttc to stop it after ovulation. I knew about the smu for ovulation tests though. Ttc gets to a point where you read so much that your head hurts. Someone in here said it becomes like a science project lol.

10 years ago

Where is everybody?

10 years ago

Tracey - yes, you could still be in the running. I don't know how you've waited 5 days without testing. I'm still pissed that I'm old enough to be your mom. When you're pushing 40 you'll totally understand.

As for LH strips, I use them with smu, then when they start to get dark I take them at least twice a day. It's easy to miss your surge with just once a day.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo