Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

3031 - 3040 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Quick question for you ladies.. I got off the FertiliAid cause it was doing more harm than good for me but I continued taking the EPO along with the gazillion vitamins but I noticed today that I have EWCM and usually NEVER get it until the day before and of ovulation! It's not has much as usual, could it just be from the EPO and everything getting ready to ovulate? I'm not supposed to ovulate till CD17 which is next Wednesday. This morning it was a bit creamy/white but very little!

11 years ago

Mandy, EPO always makes me have much more CM, though I don't usually get EWCM until a couple days before ov. Are you using OPKs?

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

11 years ago

I have always had a regular cycle so I don't start using OPKs until March 23rd, 5-6 days before my regular ovulation date of CD17. I have a 20 pack of the Clear Blue Easy ones so I came home today and started testing. I am pretty sure I will stay on schedule though, I hope I do at least! My temps are almost the same as they were this time last month too.

11 years ago

Waiting A miscarriage is the worst feeling in the world but I know God has the perfect babies in mind for you and he is ultimately in control. I am sending you all my prayers and thoughts right now. For comfort, peace, and serenity. One positive thing I can think of right now is that when you do become pregnant again you will get to be pregnant during the holidays with your Christmas tree up. I remember how badly you wanted that when we were TTC together last holidays

User Image

11 years ago

I'm so sad how can life be so cruel Tara losing her little beans , us having problems and friend got preg by accident and gets rid :( so unfair

User Image

11 years ago

Tara I know I messages you on fb but I wanna say something on here too. My heart hurts or you and I am praying for you. I know that you will have babies and that God has a plan. Love ya girl.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

11 years ago

OH Tara
I'm so sorry :(
My heart breaks for you... and having just gone through this myself :( I will pray for you So much.

User Image

11 years ago

Tara! I am so sorry! I hope your body heals quickly and you mind heals even faster. I've gone through this twice and it's the mist horrible feeling. We love you!!!

11 years ago

@waiting ******HUGS HUGS****** oh honey I am do sorry. I am with hubby and Cousin I am still holding on to hope. True Story: my BFF was preggo and big gushing kind of miscarriage that sent her to the ER where they confirmed that she had miscarried. She complains to me for two weeks that she still feels all the symptoms, blah blah blah. I am thinking she must be sad and maybe thinking that she is still feeling symptoms. She goes in for follow up and still pregnant. My God Son just turned 18 last week.

God Bless you and your family.

11 years ago

Waiting I am truly sorry for your lost, , but I know that God has you in his arms and he promises.

I know the thoughts that I think toward you,..., thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end

Jeremiah 29:11

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo