Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

761 - 770 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Great to know there are some others here on the same dpo as me :-) finally feel like I am not the only insane one looking with microscopic intensity at every sign and symptom and maybe. ... Is it ... Was it ? I think so ... Yes ... No ! Feel like I change my mind a hundred times a day from no definitely out this month to oh I am sure I felt that in early pregnancy before ...and I think writing the book would be awesome ! Would definitely read it and read it again and again just to reassure myself ... And also for all the laughs. Sometimes you gotta laugh or you'll cry in this process hey. It's funny how it changes month by month too. Last month I had a chemical pregnancy / early miscarriage and. Am just so hesitant this month even the thought of testing is scary ... Am caught between being desperate to know and not wanting t know all at once. Planning to test next Monday at 9dpo as have previously got bfp on 10dpo and the intellectual part of my brain really does want to know if I do have another chemical pregnancy ... Hence testing each day from then but the emotional part of me just doesn't want to get excited and then let down. Don't know if anyone else has the same experience but I feel really protective of dp and just really don't want hm to be disappointed again. He likes to think he's very easy going about it all and in some way he is certainly not as nutty as me but he was so sad last month with the cp and I had so much trouble telling him... Spent whole day and a half not sayi anything till I finally couldn't hide it anymore. In a small way I think I will feel similar if I have to tell him this month is a bfn ... Especially as it is his birthday next week day before af due. A conception this month would be perfect because we would find out around his birthday and baby would be due my birthday. Anyway I'm rambling but I guess just wondering if anyone else has those same feelings of disappointment / not wanting to tell dp about a bfn / feeling like youve let them down somehow etc or is that just my own little crazy silliness?? Thanks so much for keeping me sane ladies and baby dust to you all :-)

and hoping for a

11 years ago

I feel the same way Alimay! I tried to keep my chemical from Dh as long as I could. After a week, I was an inch from a mental/emotional breakdown and had to tell him. After I told him, I felt better but then I felt depressed for making him depressed. I want to protect him. So I dont always tell him when i test.
I go thru bipolar feelings of yes no yes no yes no. It's freaking exhausting! I've gotten to the point where I'm so obsessive over symptoms that sometimes I wonder for a split second if a muscle spasm in my shoulder is a symptom! And then I'm like...'no it's not, stupid!'. I'm insane!

@Holly- YAY FOR FUNKY CERVICAL MUCUS!!!!!!

@phatgurl- My computer has actually slowed due to the amount of hpt pictures I've uploaded!!!!! Had to clean them out. *Different light, different angles, strip in, strip out, infront of light background, dark background!* You're opening reminds me of....

"Come with me
And you'll be
In a world of
Pure imagination
Take a look
And you'll see
Into your imagination

We'll begin
With a spin
Traveling in
The world of my creation
What we'll see
Will defy
Explanation"

This is a perfect song for us!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

11 years ago • Post starter

Test 45694 - are you really kidding me? Same as previous one & same person. She also uploaded a + digital as unsure. Agh!

11 years ago

so its 1am its D-day

on watch

User Image

11 years ago

Lammy - I hope today is your lucky day!

11 years ago

i hope so im scared to test but excited too

User Image

11 years ago

Good luck lammy ... Lots of baby dust for a bfp and stay away to the witch

And thanks waitingonmymiracle glad I'm not alone in my craziness about hesitation to tell dp. Last month when I did initially get the bfp I told dp and he was all really cautious and saying lets just wait and see and I was a bit worried because part of me thought that he was ambivalent about having a baby and it was just more my thing but then after two positive hpts and a positive blood test he had begun to think and talk about it mores like it was going to happen then it just about broke my heart when I did tell him about the cp / miscarriage and he replied " well I knew it was too good to be true :-(" I guess the two good things that came from last month was we know we can get pregnant and I now know that he does want a baby and is just cautious because he doesn't want to get hurt rather than thinking he was ambivalent.

Still felling dull crampy dragging sensation 5 dpo and counting ... Bring on the sore bbs in the next few days

and hoping for a

11 years ago

45707 pic is under unsure yet they are digi test lol some people on there are sooo annoying lol

User Image

11 years ago

Lam - I wonder if sometimes they put them in unsure because they think no one looks at the + or unsure categories.

I've been watching hers for a while & she's had some weird tests. Maybe she's afraid to hope, but it def says preg on the digi. I would love to see that!

11 years ago

I just looked at those tests that she posted. OMG! Hey Mooney...I wish I could have liked your comment to her!!!!
She said this site is for sharing which it is but I wish she wouldnt put it under UNSURE! Dh says that could be categorized as harrassment! LOL! I say if she posts another...we all vote negative!

Good Luck Lammy!!!! I'm praying for you!!!!

@alimay- You're welcome honey! I'm praying for your sticky bean!!!!!

OH, Dh said on the car ride home tonight that he'd buy the book!! He started bouncing up and down in his seat, screaming "you should so do it bubby!!!!".

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo