Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

8281 - 8290 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

User Image

congrats Enbutler!!!

@jace- My dr told dh to break my thermometer in half. He said there are studies that show increased chance of miscarriage for those that temp and chart after ovulation cause of the added stress. I told dh if he did, I'd kill him LOL. I actually only temp up to 3 days post OV cause I know it'll just cause me stress. But the idea of not temping to confirm OV, stresses me out.

Watching my nephew today. Took him for a stroll and walked up to a garage sale. My nephew wound up laying on the floor of the owner's garage throwing a full on temper tantrum cause he didnt want to look at garage sale stuff. It was hard not to laugh until he suddenly took off running towards the street and I had to go all Olympic sprinter on him to catch him. He's like a little time bomb when he starts getting sleepy. While he's napping, I'm looking for ideas for a 5th wedding anniversary gift for dh. I always try to be creative but being the 5th anniversary, I feel like it should be extra special. It's technically the 'wood' anniversary and my first thought was a sexy card game to give him 'wood' lol. Then I thought maybe an outdoor fire pit with some logs but I dont see dh and I getting much use out of that right now. I also thought about getting him a japanese maple tree to plant. He's always wanted one of those but it would require us to make a flower bed out back and I'm not sure he'll feel like doing that. Any ideas ladies?

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

8 years ago • Post starter

Tara, just get a log and reach it to him! Tell him you thought he'd like getting wood the most :) lol
But really, the tree sounds like a good idea.. if you think it's worth the little bit of extra work. I'll keep thinking and get back to ya on that one. When's the anniversary?
And I do think that Not temping would cause more stress so I think I will just a few days on either side of o so I can make sure.

Enbutler - have any names you really like yet?

8 years ago

@jace- June 26th

Tara- thank you! I agree with Jess, the tree sounds awesome if you wouldn't mind doing the work. I'm not great with those ideas.

Jess- I'm leaning towards the name if Kalani Rose Haunani, which is after my brother and 2 grandmothers that passed.

8 years ago

Enbutler, that sounds beautiful :) I love it!

I found some cute ideas on here Tara, but it won't let me upload the pictures.. there's a wooden watch, wine racks, wooden planter - they all can be engraved with names and dates. Go to google and put in men's gift ideas for 5th wedding anniversary and look at the images. Hope you find an idea you like!

8 years ago

@jace- Oh trust me...I've been googling, and pinteresting and thinking constantly. Dh thinks wooden watches are silly, he hates wine, and we already have tons of planters that his mom has given us (his parents live on 6 acres and 5 acres of that is gardens LOL).
I've seen really cute art projects that I could make but I always consider it something I could make anytime of the year.
Thought about wooden beach chairs that he's always wanted but they are so expensive!

@waiting... A custom wood cutting board, engraved? If yall like to cook that might be something. Also you can get wooden coffee mugs. They keep hot drinks hot for longer :) we got some at a renaissance festival one summer but I'm sure you could order online. I'm the queen of online shopping. :)

for everyone! Dani TTC in my 20s for baby #1

8 years ago

Thanks missdani! I'll look into the mugs. Dh actually got me a giant wood cutting board for christmas a couple years ago. Found a beautiful wooden sculpture of husband and wife intertwined. He might like displayed in our bedroom.

Wow, acres of gardens!! I bet it is beautiful there! I would love to be able to do something like that. I'm starting to work on putting a flower bed around my house, but afraid to actually start planting because I really can't keep much alive :( Had this one plant my mom had given me, only had to be watered like 1 or 2 times a month and I still killed it. Wish I had more of a green thumb. The wooden sculpture sounds like a good idea =)

Believe I'm about to o, either today or tomorrow. Only got 1 bd in so far. Where he's on 2nd shift now Jace is always up before he leaves, and he doesn't get back in until 3am. So last night I made him wake me up.. then it took me forever to fall back asleep! Hopefully we can fit some more in.

8 years ago

Jess- thank you. I really like it. But I'm not sure it flows. Well I think so but my sister doesn't.

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo