Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

5491 - 5500 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Hi ladies! I've been following all day. Just have been busy and havent been able to reply. Dr said my cat may have cancer but we'll have to wait and see if the antibiotic works. I'm very depressed and cant even think about poas. I can barely concentrate. He's my baby...I've had him since my 13th birthday! I've been crying off and on and feeling like crying more. I've been through so much recently and this is just too much to take. He's sleeping on my bed and I miss him already.
Part of me thinks if I poas it'll cheer me up but if I get a bfp and it disappears again....dh may just have to throw me in a looney bin! So I'm just going to wait.

@athena- I see a line on your test. I hope it gets darker!

@just1more- it's too blurry on my screen to tell, but like athena, I hope it gets darker! Ok...pcos is a condition very similar to diabetes. Our bodies hold onto all the sugar it can instead of burning it, which in turns increases our insulin levels. The higher insulin throws off all the reproductive hormones...testosterone, lh, fsh, estrogen. Every hormone needed to make a baby pretty much. When an egg matures every month it is OV with a LH surge. However, with pcos your lh is off and the egg never fully matures and instead of OVing, the egg/follicle turns into a cyst. This happens almost every cycle. SO PCOSers rarely OV. And when we do the egg isnt always necessarily a good egg. For example, I've had 4 chemicals. My progesterone is great but my eggs are supposedly bad. The clomid forces our ovaries to mature an egg and to OV. If we do get pregnant we have a 40% chance of m/c instead of the normal 10% chance. On top of difficulty ttc, pcos can lead to full on diabetes and causes many annoying symptoms....extra hair growth, skin tags, difficulty losing weight, dark patches on the skin....etc. I could keep listing but my muffins will burn. lol

It's been a crazy past couple days on here. Can make an agreement that if anyone has any sort of issue with what someone else says, that they will use their private messaging that the site has. We can just click on the person's avatar and send them a message thru their countdown page. That way other ladies in the future wont be reading the forum and move on to another one cause they feel there is too much drama. Thank you my twisted sisters ;).

I NEED A HUG!!!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

10 years ago • Post starter

Athena, wow that must be very hard to deal with. I don't even know what to say to be honest. I'm speechless because I'm afraid I'll say the wrong thing. All I can say is that I'll pray for all of you that do have pcos and that you'll get a bfp real soon!

10 years ago

I posted another test I think I see a little more on it.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

The 'lovely' chocolate chip cookie ovary!!! Well one of mine looks like a cookie the other looks like a chocolate chip hotdog,

I see a line on that one too athena! Sucks it's not darker so you can surprise dh tonight!

Maybe you can surprise him with a late homecoming gift! It's like Facing The Giants! Lol

Yea I know it's kind of disappointing, but I guess I'll just have to wait til next weeks game.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

By then you'll have a blood test too.

Tara - I'm sorry, honey.

Athena - I see a line on the one you just posted.

Justlmore - since I have almost no mom friends, maybe we can bridge that gap. I'm not judgy. I'm heavy, tattooed, a mom that yells & obnoxious sometimes, but not judgy. I wasn't able to make a line out on yours but hope it's your BFP!

Kristi - I stayed on my Wellbutrin for my last 2 pregnancies & my babies were fine. I couldn't function without it, so I went on the lowest dose & breast fed which I think may have staved off any withdrawals for them. Don't get so depressed you can't enjoy life or get around like you should - it's safer for you & the baby to take it IMO.

Afm, I tested twice today with first signal Wal-Mart tests (the white & purple cartridge tests with a dropper). I keep thinking I see something & will get an FRER if they get darker, but they aren't getting darker -just different shades of Eva PS. I didn't use these for a long time, and I don't remember the test line getting dark pink on each side for a few minutes every time I tested, but that's what they do now. Is that happening to anyone else?

Got some really upsetting news about my son from doc & Atty today - he will probably be forced into in-patient therapy and maybe 4 years of probation. He is highly suicidal, has low self-esteem, has impulse control problems (I knew about those), and he is extremely lonely. I am not the nicest mom in the world, not very good at babying my babies once they get into school - I want them to be tough because life sucks, and I want them to be able to deal without cracking up - and I wonder if I've done this to him by being me. The doc thinks a lot of it is from back & forth with me & my ex & ourrelationships with SO's. He hasn't had enough stability. Also, he has 5 sisters 6 and under, so I bet getting slammed with all those babies at once was hard. It was really hard to hear.

10 years ago

Hugs Tara

I'm so sorry about your son phat :( I'm 6units off being a fully fledged psychologist and feel awful thinking about what u must be going through. Hugs!

Mandie and Athena, hugs as well for all the shit u guys go through :(

The last few days my sickness has eased a bit n I have been getting a bit more food down which is amazing. I keep getting really bad heartburn and reflux tho, anyone know anything that would help?

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo