Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

7801 - 7810 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

i tested today with 2mu cause i just could not hold it, and i dunno there might be a hint of a line, but then probably not lol, i am getting all sore and twingy in my side and top of my pelvic area so guessing bad sign. AF is due Sunday

Posted a pic take a look and tell me i am crazy lol

9 years ago

@texas-that is hard to decide on. Dollar tests dont pick up hcg that early for me. But I definitely believe you're still in the running :)

@overtongd- great symptoms for late in the tww!

Well, I'm waving my white flag! Cycle day30 and no OV. My dr called with blood work and said my insulin is great but my testosterone is 78!!! It doubled in a year! Meaning there's no way I will OV this cycle. She wanted to put me on birth control to control it. Well the pill already screwed me up enough and it's only disguising the real cause. So I told her no and that I'll redo my bloodwork in a few months. There's a slight chance the soy isos could have caused it but studies show it doesnt. So, I'm taking 2-3 months to let my body reset itself. AAaaand lower the amount of christmas cookies I snack on

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9 years ago • Post starter

hi ladies. i tested this morning 1odpo with a dollar tree test and it was BFN. But all my cramps are gone, back ache gone, tooth paste tasted nasty and tmi but my nipples are huge and bb hurt. So i am not giving up hope yet. AF is due on Sunday, so we will see. Go for a blood test on Monday if it is a no show.

9 years ago

Ok so officially 1 day late on my longest cycle and 3 days late on my average cycle, i am becoming obsessive lolololol. No cramps, just some nausea this morning but went away after i ate, but i feel pressure down there and fatigue still, i tested this morning and BFN, but i have 3 more tests left lol so next 3 mornings i will test, still nothing by Monday i am making an appt with doc for a blood test.

9 years ago

Texasgirl i am rooting for you, yay hope you get great news

9 years ago

ok ladies tmi......
but oh my gosh i thought i wet myself. i had this huge glob of white lotion cm just like bubble up and out. i serisouly thought i peed my pants... ewe

9 years ago

@overtong- YIPPEE for being late!!!! Are you doing the "wipe and stare"? LOL. I observe the toilet paper like it's Where's Waldo...searching for any sign of pink. Being obsessive is exhausting!

@texas- totally not TMI! EEK I'm so nervous/excited for you! Let me guess...when you felt the cm, your face did this.. ?

@xomandy- Where are you? I want an update lol?

Dh and I are kinda in shock over my high testosterone. I really didnt expect it to double but it does explain the no OV this cycle and random breakouts. As soon as everything heals up...another pops up

Ever get to that point and think oh heck this might just be it. My bb are huge hard rocks and blue gains now showing. The only thing scaring me is this back ache. Right on spine and kidney area.gosh hope that is no af

9 years ago

Wish my boobs hurt!

Anyone get bfp after killer back ache and a sore pelvis?

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo