Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

1221 - 1230 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Was in a fromp last night so dh and I just curled up and put off the babymaking for some much needed cuddle time. So today he's over-sexed...like chasing me with his belt over-sexed. LOL. Feeling better today. Lh is rising again . Keeping the faith!!! God is bigger than my doctor's statistics! So no food after midnight and blood test tomorrow :)

@Phat- YES I would LOVE to do that! But I dont think she bothered to add hcg to it. May ask tomorrow if they'll add it.

@HOLLY- YAY! When is Test-day??

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

11 years ago • Post starter

@Phat, on the http://www.twoweekwait.com/ site, many women who have gotten their BFPs say that their BFP cycle did not have any symptoms -unlike previous cycles. So you are not out yet!

@Waiting, my ticker was off, so I just went and updated it, so it would correctly show that I am 4DPO today. I am going to try and wait until Monday to test, but that will be tough considering I want to POAS on something! I wanted to at least use my OPKs to ease my addition, but I forgot don't have any here ! I have about 50 internet cheapie HPTs, but want to save them until I really start to get ansy over the weekend if I cave in! When I want to POAS, I just go to the gallery and look at HPTs! Hopefully that will work.

User Image

11 years ago

today i now know somthing is diffrent

today i blacked out and passed out i was sitting talking to my nan when i feel like im going to pass out but i was breathing through it or so i thought next thing i know i hear my nan calling DH and im on the floor still with a cold sweat i get from passing out i start being sick 10 mins later im fine but still not feeling 100%

i been telling people all week i not been feeling well dont think anyone beleived me lol

before all this happened i did do a test that was im 12dpo im due friday so time will tell

my poor nan i think i scared her she did turn around to me as say are you preg ? i said i dunno lol as she has 5 kids and she has some strange but wounderful storys about her pregnancys

User Image

11 years ago

I believed you didnt feel good Lammy! Sucks you passed out but awesome at the same time! We're so weird. You have to be pregnant. If you're not and AF does come...please go to the doc!
Are you feeling any better?

Went for bloodwork. Think my doc punished me for being forward asking for it...I got 4 viles drawn (2 more than last time). Talked to nurse that drew it. She asked if I had had a dye test yet. Said no. Said her daughter had one and pushed a fallopian blockage out of the way. So who knows. Could be not ovulating or could be ovulating and the egg isnt coming down. Who knows?!

Hey Shay where are YOU!!!?

@Holly- I've started to become obbessed with opks lol. I have them taped to a piece of purple paper so the pink in the strip really pops. Gonna get some from amazon today possibly:)

Oh, I also had a crazy dream last night...**** Took an hpt and it had 4 dark lines on it. Dh and I were so excited and I was crying I was so happy. Then I looked at it again and the lines disappeared. But when I would push on it, the lines would reappear. So it was a faulty test. I was heartbroken. Next thing I knew dh was in the shower and handed me a baby. Apparently it was ours and he was giving it a shower. I wrapped the baby in a towel and while I was drying it off, my sister said, "you're doing it wrong, he's still wet and he'll get sick! Give him to me". She took him and put him under a blanket with her to keep him warm and started breastfeeding him.****
Thank goodness I woke up! I some issues with my sister apparently .

Have a baby shower this weekend too that is 2 hours away. Do not want to go!!

no still not feeling too good think im going to go up the hospital just waiting to heard back from hubby 1st as dont wanna go on my own

User Image

11 years ago

Are you excited since they'll probably do a blood test?

Bought 70 tests today (50 OPks and 20 HPTs) for $20 on amazon !!! Yay! But I'll have to go to DT to pick up a few more to cover me til these get here!

OK. Opks have been getting darker the past few days and holding strong. Just took another with a 3 hour hold and limited H2O...barely anything! Was really hoping I was working up to O . Wish I just missed my surge. I'll attack dh when he comes home just in case.

I know exactly what how you feel, I believe I am about 8 DPO today, Ive been cramping, having Lower back pain, leg pain, heavy & tight feeling, eating like crazy and going to the bathroom bery often, this is not the norm for me. I am very in tuned with my body and always know how I feel in ovulation and before my period. I took 2 tests early ( which i should not have ) and now I am waiting 4 or 5 days until I text my next..praying for !

to all

11 years ago

looks like i have a viral infection and was told if i was preganat its too soon to tell as not missed period yet

i had urine and blood hch test both

will just have to see if shows on fri

i am more sure now then i ws that im a preg im just waiting for that 2nd line

User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo