Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

2651 - 2660 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Well ladies I am out af showed her ugly face at first I was in disbelief I am now sure all my syptoms where from the 10,000 units of hcg cramping a bit she is brown not red yet not spotting dripping so I know its her has to be this isher day to come not gnna mind f.... myself its her first iui failure 1,000 down the drain ready to throw another 1,000

11 years ago

Sorry to hear that yall! I have been reading this thread for quite some time now trying to figure out how to bitch about my problem when after reading what some of you are going through makes me feel like I have no right! We have only been trying to conceive since 12/2012 but we have had 2 miscarriages. I did however just start charting my BBT this cycle which started 2/09/2013 so I am 4DPO and had cramping and tons of pressure yesterday and few moments this morning with dizziness. I did have a couple weird dreams but I have learned to not read to much in to any symptoms cause the last months I would have swore I was pregnant and NOPE she showed her ugly ass face! I really am throwing , yalls way! I started taking Fertilaid on February 9th as well so we shall see. The only difference I noticed is that my CM changed, I found it to be more "normal" when I wasn't taking them..

11 years ago

Yeah,
It's an AF... *sighs*
I am going to get a thermometer today, so i can start tracking my BBT this is upsetting because now I really wanna know WTF was up with the now cravings... and the not being able to stand eggroll and onion

User Image

11 years ago

oh my gosh i'm on a freaking rollercoaster. I tested today for the hell of it since it's been about 4 days since my blood test and still no AF... i got a VERY faint poitive on a dollar tree test but i don't trust it. I think the test must have gotten wet or something because i laid it next to the sink. It looks like some of the ink smeared in between the control line and the test line. I have never gotten an evap on the dollar store tests, have you ladies?

11 years ago

Well I'm OUT for this month. AF just showed up that bitch! Lol..I am truly confused. I had so many symptoms that I NEVER had unless that I was pregnant. So next month I won't know what the heck to believe

Oh well it's time to start getting in shape for this marathon in May. Whoop Whoop! (Stole that from Athena) one thing is for sure, @soarys and @topowifey and I are definitely temp-ing this month !

@mem how exciting and confusing all at once! Test again in the morning.

@Tara your husband is so cute. Lol...I love that he is so supportive. *sigh*

@xomandi cramping is good. Hang in there!

@athena 8 days left...seems like the time is passing quickly..,hang in there!

11 years ago

@piecesgirl I guess we gotout presents alright :-( I am so sorry luv me and u just gotta start over we can do this I cnt temp because. I left my therometor at home and I am in arz so I'm over it I'm gonna call doc let him no see what he says just a waste of money I'm feeling but I think I'm just angry now past the sad part so confused so I'm gonna chew him out pieces girl urf my budd luv I'm here for u we r gonna do this together al of us r promise okay gotta go cramping I wish I could so fight this witch lol smile

11 years ago

hubby and I got to thinking... and I'm thinking with the stress of the bad day (it being SO close to implantation day) the hormones just... Didn't kick in in time... so ... Next month will be REST... and LESS STRESS month...
He told me that next week i get a spa day <3

I was also stressed about some stuff in church... and school... and all that seems to have been resolved now... so

BRING ON THE BABY DUST...

@Top, Can you buy a cheap one while you are there?

@pieces, yeah I'm getting into shape too... I wanna to this "color walk" in october...

User Image

11 years ago

So I am bleeding a little more today. Not like af, it's still pink. Put a pad in to see if it catches anything. I am very crampy and gassy . I hope that af isn't showing up super early. How do you cope with seeing posts on fb or where ever of people expecting or having babies or pics of baby bumps. I just want to delete every pregnant person so I don't have to see it. It makes me so depressed. I don't know about today's temp, it was 95.87. Wth!!!

Pisces I know right. I just want to get a test that is pos now.

Sorry you ladies got a visit from the pray that next cycle is your cycle.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

11 years ago

Athena,
I rely a LOT on my faith...
I have to have faith that God has a plan for me, and he in the end knows what is best.
<3

User Image

11 years ago

@soarys hun I know its her I new she was coming it was me being hopeful delisional and in denial as well as in belief it was my month wit faith but agan god must have another plan wish I new what it was I'm just being so negative and angry I think I'm over the sad n shock no need for test I know its that ugly witch :-(

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo