Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

9031 - 9040 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

@2rsty- THAT IS AMAZING!!! I'm in shock that you dont have one cyst! WOW!!!! Just....totally awesome! My ovaries are covered in those lovely pcos cyst and the thought of them just going away...I'd cry, like ugly cry! lol

I'm doing alright. Sorry I havent updated. Not gonna lie...Christmas was hard. But dh and I are getting better minus a couple small tantrums we have together in private lol. I'm just happy I survived Christmas without letting my emotions get the best of me. You see, my sister is the type of pregnant woman that at 13dpo, acts like she's a 9 month along damsel in distress that can't lift a dish of sweet potatoes. So my tongue was a little sore from biting it lol. But...since many of you have experienced pregnancy jealousy, you get that pretty much anything she does right now annoys me lol. However, minus my jealousy, I still love her and it comes through. I find if I just stop and pray for her and the baby, it calms my rage. Rage is probably too strong a word...makes me sound like the Hulk. Well, I guess I would like to put my fist through a wall sometimes.
I'll survive...one day at a time. I'm cd 27 today. No temp shift yet so I have til Jan 4th to OV before provera. We shall see.

BUT right now, I'm too excited to be depressed. My husband surprised me on Christmas with tickets to see WICKED tomorrow afternoon. I've been wanting to see it for 10 years. I was singing along with the songs in shower this evening and I was so giddy, it brought back memories of going to NSYNC concerts as a teenager!

@jacesmama- I'm so happy you had a great christmas !

@holly- Yea...what phat said...what's up with you chica?! Miss you.

@ditzy- your dad sounds like how my father in law will be. We'll have to have a facebook post saved and ready to post so we can beat him to it lol.

@cateegg- Welcome honey!!!! How are you doing?

@xomandy- hey sugarcube! You already know my thoughts on everything you're dealing it...sounds a bit like tourette's! %&*% &^@$& @@!#$.
You know I'm praying for you honey

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

8 years ago • Post starter

Happy New Year's Eve ladies!

So my test on 9dpo was negative, took another one yesterday at 11dpo and got the faintest of lines. Trying not to get too excited about it though, going to take another one this weekend (I'll be 14dpo on Saturday).

I had hubby and my mom look at the test, and they both saw the line too, but I've had so much disappoint lately that I can't allow myself to get my hopes up, at least not until I know for sure one way or the other. My cycles being irregular have made tracking my ovulation difficult, so I guess it's hard for me to believe that it could finally be happening.

So while I'm waiting for this weekend to roll around my bbs are still killing me, they're so full and sore, still feeling rundown and tired, the cramping in my abdomen has increased over the past couple of days, my indigestion is horrific, and the weird dreams have not gone away. Add to that the food I've cooked recently has tasted started tasting weird, like I'm seasoning it wrong or something.... but I'm trying very hard not to play anything into any of it.

Still keeping my fingers crossed for a miracle.....

It's so comforting to me to have finally found a place where I can talk about all the things going on and have people actually understand. i try talking to my husband, but he doesn't always understand; bless his soul though he does try.

I hope all of you have a wonderful New Year, may the Lord bless you all.

8 years ago

Since my husband and mom are biased, for obvious reasons, what do ya'll think?

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=498899

8 years ago

Cate - Holy freaking cow! You're totally knocked up!! And that line is NOT faint! How exciting!

Linda

8 years ago

Cate - congratulations! Definitely not a faint line. I wish you the healthiest of pregnancies!! Please stay in here & keep us updated.

8 years ago

2Frsty - best of luck to you for your BFP this cycle!!! I'm glad your son is doing better.

8 years ago

Just wanted to update everyone. We got a bfp yesterday, but are still nervous since I was only 10 dpo. The tests were darker today which has given us a little more hope, but it's still nerve racking after 2 chemicals in a row.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

8 years ago

Athena - yay!!!!

8 years ago

Congrats Cate! Definitely positive & not faint at all!! :)

Athena Congratulations to you too!! I know its hard to get excited after experiencing a loss.. but, I realized I had put myself through enough worrying. I promised myself I would enjoy every single second while it lasts! Praying for ya!!

8 years ago

Congrats Cate and Athena!!!!!!!!! Holy cow :-) What an amazing New Years gift.

Hope everyone else is having great New Years. We are at the deer lease and it's freezing so I'm not too happy lol

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo