Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

8731 - 8740 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

OMG TARA!!!!!!! 7, really!! I have tears that started halfway through your post!! I have ni more words, just soooo excited I can't think straight!!!! Happy bding for the next week :) WOW I'm still trying to process it!! Good Lord, He's setting you up for it.. can't wait to see!!

8 years ago

@waitingonmymiracle --- holy cow that is amazing! I'm praying and hoping the best!

We had our blood test today and it was a BFN. While I'm still spotting, its probably just the precursor to AF... We were thinking of taking a break! The disappointment is overwhelming! Maybe I should start to work on my mental and physical well being! Maybe I am focusing on something that isn't in the cards right now. I still believe God has a plan and starting a family is part of it. Its funny because everyone says eat healthy and exercise but when you get your BFN news all you want to do is lay in bed with ice cream and cake! And did I mention potato chips... I'm a salty savory kind of girl! ;) So of course that is what I did today after work and just before I made this post.. I joined planet fitness and committing to at least 3 times a week! Hey guys keep me honest! :) I also downloaded some meditation apps on my phone and will try to relax and calm my mind... I find myself always thinking! I had decided that i wasn't going to buy any clothes until I was pregnant but I'm starting to think some retail therapy might help! We discussed it tonight and said to continue to try in conjunction with bettering my mental and physical state... So here is to another medicated cycle! I love reading all the post! It helps to know that I'm not alone... Sometimes I feel others just don't understand! So thank you all for reading and listening to my story!

8 years ago

Tara YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY!
I am sure you will be a beautiful and happy pregnant Lady this Christmas!!!! Just BELIEVE!
I Keep you in my thoughts and prayers! In the meantime - squeeze the last drop out of your dh!

User Image

8 years ago

I know it is a Little weird that i have Chosen to enter this Group since i am on the other side of the world, but there is a tiny link i have with USA. My ex was a Marine and we almost got married but then - oh well - wasn't ment to be. I guess he was a very loving Person, just that he loved a lot of women at the same time.
Don't know if i told you this before, i was in the USA twice, first time in Raleigh, NC, to a Training (i used to work for the Romanian branch of Murphy Brown Company) and second time with my ex, we took a road trip from Denver to Kansas City via Rio Grande National Forest, Los Alamos, Clayton City, .. all the way to Parsons, KS. Beautiful!

User Image

8 years ago

Astrid - good luck with the RE after your fabulous vacation! I'm a Marine. We're assholes. I completely understand why it didn't work out.

Tara - Holy Smokes!!! I'm so excited for you!!!!

I read like 20 posts since I was last on, so I just want to say good luck to everyone!!

I just go my results from last week's testing. My estradiol was 78, my LH was 3, and my FSH was 8.6 on cd2. All are within normal ranges per the nurse!

DH's sperm goes for testing Thursday if he can manage to get it into the cup. The instructions are so restrictive for what you can/cannot do, and he's one of those who is thrown off very easily by distractions, so fingers crossed he'll get a successful sample.

Thursday afternoon is my HSG.

8 years ago

Hi ladies! I'm totally lurking and checking in on all of you. Haven't been able to post, but wanted to say hi and Woop Woop to Tara!

Girl, we are all pulling for you! Can't wait to hear about your BFP! This is so exciting! Regardless of the outcome, you have found a protocol that works, so FXD you will be a mamma by this time next year!

User Image

8 years ago

Phat - good luck on the HSG! I had one and got pregnant 4 cycles later!

User Image

8 years ago

Hey there ladies. I'm So terribly sorry I've been AOL for such a long time. We've finally gotten our autistic 2 year old John (for our newer ladies who may not have met me or heard me talk about him) into his "real" therapies! It was such a confusing mess of red tape (the Army's extended care health insurance (ECHO program - is awesome in that they'll pay for UNLIMITED hours of his ABA therapy, but there's 45 miles of red tape and 6473829 flaming hoops you have to jump through to get him enrolled), but hank fully the Lord has blessed me with unwavering tenacity where my son is concerned, and even though I had 90 days to get him enrolled in the ECHO program and into the 3 different therapies, I managed to get it done in less than 30. Now we have therapy a total of about 10 hours a week, with 1.5 of them being Equine Assisted ABA Therapy, meaning Bubby will get to work with horses! So even though I know there's no excuse for my absence, I have been sooo busy!

So I POAS last night at 7 DPO (I know it's super early) and it looked like a but this morning's test was a BFN. But it wasn't a good hold this morning since John was up and down last night.

User Image

Hoping against hope that this is it, since DH may have to go to Afghanistan this summer, but I've given the whole messy business to God and prayed for His will.

Linda

8 years ago

Holly - hello!! Thanks for the well wishes!

2Frsty - I voted unsure on that test when I was scrolling through the gallery, because I can see a line, but I don't trust Wondfo's any more!

8 years ago

8dpo - bfn.. don't know why I even bother testing early!! I've never gotten a positive until 11 or 12dpo!!!! So hard not to though when its all you can think of!!

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo