Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

8611 - 8620 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Phat - I bought in to the OSOM hype 2 cycles ago too. Dang near every one of them had some sort of evap with zero progression. Have you posted any of them to the gallery?

I totally feel like a freakin' creeper to only be popping in every so often, and I apologize for that.

Jace - I am so encouraged that you've decided to jump right back into the saddle! How wonderful! And it's even better to hear that your moods have begin to stabilize. I was worried about you, lady! Love you!!

Athena & Holly - It's nice to meet you! It's exciting to TTC again after having a LO, huh??

AFM: So regardless of how stalker-ish I feel for not being on here more frequently, I "do" have a reason. So after making an absolute nuisance of myself to the scheduling team at the developmental pediatrician's office, I finally got John's appointment moved to April of 2016. Still unacceptable, but better than July. I got a call last Thursday afternoon around 3:00 and was told that they had a last minute cancellation and they had an opening the next morning at 8:30. I said "I'll take it!!" So we got up early and spent the morning with a very nice Elmer Fudd looking doctor; he interacted with Bubby one-on-one, reviewed the medical records and evals done by his therapists with ECI, and talked at length with my Mother and I. DH wasn't able to make the appointment since it was so last minute. With a single word, my heart sunk into my shoes.

User Image

The baby I had spent 12 years TTC is autistic. I knew in my heart what Dr Hall's diagnosis would be, but it was different to actually HEAR it, ya know? So I spent the next 2 days in and out of tears, trying to wrap my head around the fact that we were dealing with something Bubby will not simply "grow out of" as everyone had been telling me. Come Monday of this week I began making phone call after phone call, trying to get everything set up. John has been working with Speech, Occupational, and ABA Therapies for several months now; Dr Hall wants him to have the same therapies, but on a much more intensive scale. Just with ABA (specifically for Autism) alone, he wants the intensity increased from 1 hr/wk to a minimum of 6-10 hrs/wk! DH is also going to be reenlisting for a new Army post around the 23rd of this month, so I've been trying to find out which post would have the best resources to help Bubby. Since Tuesday was my 33rd birthday, my Mommy took me on Monday to have a little "me pampering" and got me a pedicure. It was so nice to finally take some time to just be me - Mom even paid to take John to the sitter, so my niece was able to come as well! Then yesterday, one of the girls I became friends with while I was pregnant POAS and got her There's 4 of us who met on the Countdown My Pregnancy site last time; our kids were all born within a month of each other. As of yesterday, ALL 3 of them are pregnant with another baby. I'm the "Lone Un-Knocked-Up Ranger" over here. Once again, I have sat idly by while every friend I have has popped up preggers. The silver lining in all this mess is that I got a call from my insurance, and they've finally approved me to go see the RE!! I've gotta meet with the Financial Advisor before they'll schedule my first appointment, but I'm praying that there won't be any out-of-pocket cost for the first few visits! I'm sorry for the book, but it's been an emotional week and I just wanted to share this with my TTC family. Love you ladies!!

Linda

8 years ago

2Frsty - I'm glad to hear you finally have a diagnosis for your son and hope they can help with the therapy. Best of luck to you on your new duty station. Also, it's awesome news you got approved for the RE!!

The Osom's I have are Combo tests rather than the urine only, and they don't typically give evaps. I'm leaning more toward me having some level of hCG all the time due to age. I've had 2 that got a faint line during the time limit, so I'm going to keep doing my progesterone cream over the weekend and schedule a blood test for Monday. If I do have a low level of hCG naturally, I won't use those tests any more. I'd hate to end my progesterone cream and start AF if there's even an inkling of a chance I'm actually pregnant.

8 years ago

Thanks girls! I don't know if it was having to go a month without sex ow what, but I feel like I did before Jace!! We always had a very active sex life, then after Jace I just had no energy & no desire for anything. I really did worry about it for a long time. Even when we did do it I usually only did because I knew he needed it.. I know that sounds horrible. Not that it 2snt great - I'd always enjoy it while in the moment, just ñever really felt like starting. I never thought that part would changed aft kids, I knew it'd be harder finding the time, but I HATE that I had lost my drive.. but since I've got the green light this time around I've took advantage of every nap Jace takes & have sent him to mom's or my sisters everyday!!!! I really hope my drive stays up! At 29 I didn't think I'd lose that already! Hell I didn't think it was possible to ever lose it!!!!

@2Frsty - I'm glad they've at least finally come to a diagnosis so that he can get the right kind & right amount of therapy to help him best. I know that's a word that no one wants to hear, but with everything I've been through, I truly believe that God had a specific reason & plan for every single that happens in our lives. With the appropriate therapy & good doctors & a mommy that loves him & works with him as much as you do I have no doubt that he will thrive!! That really means a lot.

8 years ago

Jessica - awesome news!

8 years ago

AF showed today - a day early & unexpected since I'm using progesterone cream. :(

8 years ago

2frsty I think we may have met on here before. But if not nice to meet you too. And I'm glad you've gotten a diagnosis for your son. I used to work at a preschool that had an early intervention program for special needs children to help with their social skills, it's something that is very close to my heart. I hope the new regiment gives some progress.

Jaces mama- I know what you mean, my sex drive comes and goes but I've found that when I feel stressed my sex drive is lower, but I started meditating a few weeks ago and my sex drive is back up.

Phat that stinks, I was hoping you'd get a bfp.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

8 years ago

Sorry phat I was sooo hopeful for you this time around! !

Athena - I really need to look into medîatation or yoga or anything to help with stress! I'm the type that mostly stews on the inside & I know that holding it all in makes my stress level through the roof & in turn taking away my urge to do anything!

8 years ago

Jaces mama I have an app called stop breathe and think. It is guided meditations and it helps a lot. At least for me.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

8 years ago

Jessica I'm glad you're back to ttc! :) I found yoga helps a lot for stress, during ttc and during pregnancy.

for everyone! Dani TTC in my 20s for baby #1

8 years ago

I'm at the doc now waiting to be called back for a blood draw to check my hCG level & have a follow-up appt here in 2 days to have it re-drawn if necessary as well as discuss my fertility. I really should have done all of this before we started TTC considering my age.

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo