When is implantation likely to occur?
Implantation is the beginning of pregnancy at which stage the embryo adheres to the wall of the uterus. At this early stage of prenatal development, the embryo is called a blastocyst. Implantation of a fertilized ovum is most likely to occur about 9 days after ovulation, but can range between 6 to 12 days. Use this calculator to find the most likely date range for implantation based on your cycle.
- Pregnancy test calculator
- Probability of pregnancy calculator
- Ovulation calculator
- Due date calculator
- Intercourse timing calculator
- Spotting calculator
- Age & fertility calculator
- Chinese gender predictor
- Beta hCG doubling calculator
- Cycle length calculator