- All content and graphics on countdowntopregnancy.com are copyrighted and may not be duplicated without prior written consent. All early pregnancy signs and symptoms, pregnancy test results/images and trying to conceive success stories submitted become the property of countdowntopregnancy.com.
- Countdown to Pregnancy does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. The contents of this website are for informational purposes only. It is not intended as a substitute to professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your doctor or other qualified health provider with any questions or concerns you may have regarding a medical condition.
Please read the following terms carefully. Be aware that the following terms and rules apply to all parts of your profile page, success stories, account profile, photo gallery, forum & groups and any other area you may enter content.
- Account registration: When you become a registered user of countdowntopregnancy.com you agree:
- You will not create more than one account.
- You will not provide any false personal information, or create an account for anyone other than yourself.
- If we disable your account, you will not create another one without our permission.
- Password security: If you register to become a countdowntopregnancy.com member, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your member username and password, and for restricting access to your computer. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your member account.
- Images and links: Countdowntopregnancy.com assumes no responsibility for images or external links provided on any page by our members. The Site administrator may remove or edit any content at its sole discretion.
- Obscene language and objectionable material: By using this web site or any service provided, you explicitly agree that you shall not provide any content or conduct yourself in any way that may be construed as: unlawful; illegal; threatening; harmful; abusive; harassing; stalking; defamatory; libelous; vulgar; obscene; offensive; objectionable; pornographic; designed to interfere or interrupt this web site or any service provided, infected with a virus or other destructive or deleterious programming routine; giving rise to civil or criminal liability; or in violation of an applicable local, national or international law;
- Submission of content to this web site: By providing any content to this web site you acknowledge and agree that the site administrator shall have the right (but not obligation), at the site administrator's entire discretion, to refuse to publish, or to remove, or to block access to any content you provide, at any time and for any reason, with or without notice.
- User conduct:
By using this web site or any service provided, you explicitly agree that you shall not:
- impersonate or misrepresent your association with any person or entity; forge or otherwise seek to conceal or misrepresent the origin of any content provided by you;
- collect or harvest any data about other users;
- use this website in such a way that disrupts, interferes with or restricts the use of this website by other users;
- use this web site to request (in any form) funds, money, products or services from any other web site visitor;
- reverse engineer, decompile, copy or adapt any software or other code or scripts forming part of this website or attempt to transmit to or via this website any information that contains a virus, worm, trojan horse or other harmful or disruptive component;
- provide or use this web site for the provision of any content or service in any commercial manner, or in any manner that would involve junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or any other form of unauthorized advertising, without the site administrator's prior written consent;
- Third-party products and services: Goods and services of third parties may be advertised and/or made available on or through this web site. Representations made regarding products and services provided by third parties are governed by the policies and representations made by these third parties. The site administrator shall not be liable for or responsible in any manner for any of your dealings or interaction with third parties.