Posts by waitingonmymiracle

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

I think I might be pregnant:smile: ....I'm probably not:cry: ....could be, I'm late and crampy:smile_2: ....or ...

9961 Replies      

Latest 6 years ago

Question

How to tell family about long term infertility and pregnancy...thoughts?

Has anyone gone through long term infertility and kept it a secret. Then got pregnant and had to tell everyone ...

2 Answers      

Latest 6 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Follistim cycle with no trigger...did you ovulate on your own?

RE had me do a clomid/follistim cycle. Despite being watched closely, over the weekend, I suddenly matured 6 f ...

2 Answers      

Latest 8 years ago

Question

Anyone have delayed bbt shift after trigger shot?

Clomid/Follistim cycle. Had 7 Mature Follicles. Due to some of the eggs being on the side with a scarred tube, ...

2 Answers      

Latest 8 years ago

Question

Did Maca Root affect your BBT?

This is my first month of Maca Root and it's the first month I've had a lower bbt pattern. I got a positive ov ...

1 Answer      

Latest 9 years ago

Question

FERTILITY MASSAGE? If it were reasonably priced would you do it???

I've been ttc for 3 years with 5 angel babies. I'm a massage therapist and did some digging into fertility mas ...

9 Answers      

Latest 9 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Pain/Soreness Under The Breast? Anyone else experience this?

11dpo-bfn. Nips have been very sensitive past few days which is normal. But this morning I developed extreme s ...

3 Answers      

Latest 10 years ago

Success story

Prophecy Come To Life

Let's start from the beginning. In June 2011, my husband and I were completely surprised to find out we were p ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Discussion

Clomid Users Of The World Unite!!!!!!

Hi ladies! I need some insight from other clomid patients. I have PCOS and my hormones are more balanced than ...

2 Replies      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

Clomid Crazyness!!! Has anyone had clomid lengthen your cycle each round?

Hi ladies! A little background...My first cycle on clomid was 50mg. I OV'd at cd19 but the witch got me. So I' ...

3 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago