Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

7441 - 7450 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Ooooo you used bold font. lol I like your style hun! I'm the type that I need a title for every list I make lol.

It's sounds like the fertilaid/fertilitea may have thrown things off. Your previous cycles sound pretty much normal for the most part and when you take fertilaid or fertilitea, it can really throw things out of wack. Some women continue to have normal cycles but there are also women I know that it made their cycle and AF on the funky side. The herbs (vitex etc) that are in them have been shown to alter normal cycles by making them shorter, longer, heavier AF, lighter AF etc. I took fertilitea for a couple months but my hormones were WAY out of wack and I needed stronger meds. Now that they are in check, I'd try it again but I have other fertility issues that make is actually dangerous to take it. For the average woman, the products are perfectly safe. But I bet it's just the fertilitea/fertilaid that you took that one week that altered your hormones and isnt allowing a full flow yet. I've actually spotted for 4 days before as well until I suddenly started bleeding heavily but I have jacked up hormones due to PCOS. If all pregnancy tests are negative, like you said, it's probably just hormones bouncing all over the place. Stupid question but have you tested lol?

When it comes to flow, there are times that I'll bleed out of my tampon during the night and have to wash sheets the next day (NOT FUN! ) But I do notice that when my flow is on the lighter side, that when I get up, there is barely any blood. But once I'm up walking around for a bit, the flow gets heavier. I'm sorry it's so confusing hun. You'd think after 2 1/2 years that I'd be less confused but I'll tell you what really helped me....temping. Taking my BBT every morning and charting it, showed me exactly when I OV'd and when my temp dropped 14 days later and the spotting started, I knew without a doubt that it was AF. It helped calm my nerves and help with my confusion. Like the more I know about my body, the less crazy I feel lol. Hopefully your spotting will either get heavier or stop and you'll have a better idea what cycle day you are. I know that kinda jacks up next fertile phase since you wont know exactly what cd you are. Have you tried OPKs? If you go to dollar store, they have the ovulation tests there for a buck each. Wait about another 8 days, then start taking a test everyday in the early afternoon. As soon as the line is darker or dark as the control line, it means you'll OV in the next 12-48 hours. That way you can jump on dh around the perfect time! ROFL!

I hope this helped and didnt confuse you too much lol . I have a tendency to type paragraph responses lol. Feel free to ask me any questions! I've been doing this a long time and have gotten pregnant many times. It's just that my body has issues with keeping the pregnancy .

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9 years ago • Post starter

I started temping but then i stopped once i didn't get to bd on the days that I wanted to. They were a bit wacky any who. Thank you for the advice. I am not confused. I hope everything will get back to normal soon. I already decided to take a break from ttc for May but I at least want to chart everything so that when I am ready I know when I ovulate. I stopped talking the fertilaid and I am going to stop drinking the Fertilitea and I will see what happens. Thanks for giving me some insight.

User Image User Image

9 years ago

Tara~ I always love reading your posts. They are indeed very insightful.

Its so quiet in here. How is everyone doing?

I'm CD 9 just waiting for the window. And the grapefruit juice is amazing!!!! Just saying! LOL

User Image

9 years ago

Hey Eryn! I'm on cd 13. Honestly I didnt realize I was that far into my cycle lol :)
Not much going on here. I'm having an IBS flare up and it's killing my sex life!

Just had a glob of ewcm but my cervix isnt very ripe :/

Awwwww. I've never had any luck checking my cervix. Not really sure what to check for to begin with. Can ovulation still happen even if your cervix isn't "ripe"? Lol I just love when our bodies throw a curve ball! And can ewcm occur outside of impending ovulation?

User Image

9 years ago

Everyone is a little different as far as the 'ripeness' goes LOL . But when I'm fertile, my cervix is pretty soft like 'duck face' lips lol. And non fertile is hard pursed lips. It's also open enough to fit a #2 pencil into (THIS IS ONLY SPECULATION BASED ON FEEL! ) I dont want you ladies to think I'm jamming #2 pencils up my coochie!
Anyways...back to my cervix...Fertile for me is duck face, and #2 pencil wide! OH, I crack myself up sometimes....

So far, everytime I'm fertile, my cervix is 'ripe'. EWCM and me is weird. I usually get it earlier than I should, like 4-5 days before OV, but because I have pcos...I can have ewcm a few times in my cycle...stupid imbalanced hormones.

OMG! I love your explanation!!!! LOL!!! Duck face selfies always crack me up too!!! Perfect example!! Now I know what to check for!!! Thanks girl!!!

User Image

9 years ago

I feel so lonely right now.

Thank goodness I'm not alone. I swear my husband is going to commit me or himself into a psych ward. Do you ladies report symptoms to your significant others or should I stop doing that? I swear he must be getting tired of me thinking I'm pregnant every month.he is really great, but this month I've kept my lips sealed. Now, it's driving me mad not talking about it. The tww is the worst!

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo