Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

161 - 170 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

today i thought i saw a very faint line then when i looked again it was gone ???

also noticed my pee is very drak and strong smell . still getting cramps too not like cramps either im so im so emotional i dont know if its to do with our wedding in 2 weeks or pregancy signs

User Image

11 years ago

@lammy-Probably a combination of both!

@eloiseprada-I know what you mean. I'm a bit aggravated that I let myself get so cookoo .

@desiringbaby-I'm going thru the EXACT same thing! I went of the pill in Feb. It took 6 weeks to have 1st AF and then 5 weeks to have second AF. Each time I passed 28 days on my cycle I was crushed to have a . Now I'm on day 54 (8th week) of my cycle. The past 4 Sundays I've been a nervous wreck waiting for to start and nothing plus all BFNs. It's so crushing. Do you feel like your body is broken too?

Still and havent had spotting since Tuesday. One lady told me the spotting could have been from vaginal irritation since tuesday's spotting was post . But we've since and not a drop of blood. Who knows? I'm doing a good job at keeping my mind busy...sorta. LOL. With the spotting I'm hoping and praying that it means either or this sunday. Something has to be happening! Oh and my boobs are getting sore again (but I dont know what's real anymore). COMMIT ME!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

11 years ago • Post starter

i came off pill too after being on birth control for 9years i was bleeding every 2 weeks for a year docs didnt care so i came off pill i was going to wait till after the wedding but couldnt cope with every 2 weeks plus if we did get preg it didnt matter as we love each other and getting married and would have kids anyway .
but for the 1st month we did use condoms as i wanted to get back to normal feb came bang on 4 weeks after last bleed then nothing march then one early april may was 1 day late but june was bang on time so i been pretty happy with them really but being on birth control for so long still plays on my mind as heard it could take years to get out of body .

sorry for the long story lol my heads all over the place atm i feel like i should be in a stright jacket lol

User Image

11 years ago

Bleeding every 2 weeks! I bet you spent a small fortune on tampons!

yep it was horrible would bleed for a week stop for a week then bleed again just over and over for a year docs didnt wanna know they just blamed the pill and say it would stop . i just thought it was my bodys was of saying thats enuff now as i was feeling very broody as well so i just took it was my bodys was of saying your ready for a baby now

User Image

11 years ago

I jinxed myself. I said I was doing good at keeping myself busy and not obsessing.....I've spent the past half hour reading up on success stories of spotting LOL. There are surprisingly a lot of implantation stories like mine. Maybe I'm still in the game! Hey, I told everyone I was crazy to start with! LOL

i was told to my friend early talking about babys and she said she is 24days late ( and not ttc and not wanting to ) she has take 4 tests 3 cheaps ones 1 clearblue all yet no . i thought i was going crazy testing and keeping track cos i want a baby but shes just as bad but does not want a baby .

so it looks like does what she wants when she wants lol she prob having a laugh at us all going crazy

User Image

11 years ago

Does anyone else have crazy cramps?? I had a hard time falling asleep last night due to cramping, but it's not normal AF cramping?? Just wondering if anyone else has experienced this aggrivating and confusing symptom? I am also having symptoms I usually don't have before the evil one comes!!! Any stories close to mine??

11 years ago

Alishakaye ive had cramps from 7dpo some days its like other days its not yesterday and today have been the worse some times its like a sudden sharp pain some times its across back im sooo . also today i feel more sick then i have all week . is due on sunday

what other signs do u have ?

User Image

11 years ago

@alishakaye-Do they feel like funky tugs and pulls?? Or a light pressure on your lower abdomen?

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo