Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

2591 - 2600 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

im only 6dpo and already looking in to things lol but did a quiz that calaulates your changes of falling preg and our was only 10% over the next year :( so thats kinda put a bummer on things

i know dh has 0~ 0~ 0~ problems and atm im super stressed and seeing all these clebs getting preg ( dont know if u know her over there but katie price has annoyed me the most as only been with fella since dec and already married and preg ) i just starting to feel as if everyone i know only have to lookn at a dick and fall preg but its soo much harder for us :(

sorry im having a downer day lol i'll be over it in a few days

User Image

11 years ago

i was super stressed now im mega stressed shit is going down with family :( short story my uncle paided my nan on when her and grandad split up in return uncle got her % of the house well now uncel and new missus that no one likes as she controls uncle wants grandad out of house and sell up when what money grandad has left he cany buy a place we have family problems as it is now we going to have a family war :( i just feel sorry for my grandad as he cant read or write and he is 77 in april he dont understand bless him and he has lung problems too

familys you either love them or hate them

User Image

11 years ago

I am this is driving me crazy!!! but thank god this is my last week TWW my period is due March 5 so, I wish everyone lots of

11 years ago

well My Goodness Lammy :(
If you would like... I will pray for you <3
For everyone so far...

User Image

11 years ago

Good luck soarys! I was going to wait until wednesday to test but im testing tonight with a frer! I cant wait! Ill be out of tests after this so ill have to wait! I think I'm 11 DPO if i ovulated at all but I'm 5 days late for AF.... here goes nothing!

11 years ago

@mem good luck! I used my only test this morning ..BFN! I am hoping I jumped the gun in testing so early. I tried to find a lab that will give me same day results but nothing. I gave up. I felt like buying a test today after work but its better if I don't..,not tempted to use what you don't have.

@lammy Bless his heart! These evil women, I swear. My dad is married to an evil witch who I am sure made certain that my brother, sister, and I are cut out if his will. We tell him all the time and he ignores us.

11 years ago

2 DAYS TIL OVULATION!!!
Thanks for the back up girls . I'm much better today but my stress has been taken over by a new range of emotions......dh found his birth father today !!!!!!!! I know, WOW right?! We found his birth mother a couple years ago but she had passed away 2yrs earlier but he met his brother and sister. Now, not only did we find out his dad has been living just below our noses but he has 3 brothers! So next step is to right the 'hello dad' letter! So yea...today has been interesting! We're both ready for bed...and I'm ready to OVULATE!

Hello newbies!!!
@soarys- A 5 hr naps sounds good! LOL. What is it about our friends that gets us so pumped for POAS?

@babybundle- One week to go !

@athena- I'm so happy you're in the TWW! When I OV'd last time, it said chances were VERY HIGH too . Hoping you're different though.

@pisces- Being 9dpo, you maybe able to talk them into a quantative test on thursday.

@lammy- I'm sorry things are so stressful right now...I know all to well how you feel. Like Soarys said, I'll be praying for you and your family!

@memphrika- you may be able to get the doctor to schedule a progesterone test to see if you OV'd.

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

11 years ago • Post starter

piecesgirl i know right i am so anxious what do u think should i take the blood test idk if the hcg shot is still in me took last tuesday wont it give me a false positive as well if i take blood work i am going crazy having to wait to
hello everyone hows everyone feeling today
as for me today feeling slight cramps on my left side today been feeling the cramps off and on 3-4 days so idk some days sharper then before never had these before with PMS only during AF nausea this morning only headache this afternoon really bad sore breast itchy nipples wth lol and backache anxious to pass the 28th without AF.

11 years ago

I've had the back ache day... and my joints feel loose :( I dunno if this is just my AF or maybe hormones

hubby and I agreed to buy the test together Friday Night if AF doesn't come... and take it saturday morning <3 I know he will hold my hand all the way (well not all the way tmi)
on DH finding his dad... that is an amazing step... (and a handy one too) ... Good luck to him reaching out...

User Image

11 years ago

2dpo whoop whoop, I have about 14 Internet dip strips a blue dye grrr and a pink dye so I'm a little prepared lol. I think that if I do get a positive I will be buying one of those stinking 88cent tests cause I wanna see a pos on it for some reason. Lol

Tara that is amazing. I'm so glad he found him.

Lammy I'm so sorry about your family problems. My grandma that passed away on Christmas had 15 kids, her oldest tricked her into signing to put a lean against her house, had credit cards in my dead grandfathers name, he died in 1993, my grandfather had it set where my grandma wouldn't have to work because she worked nights while raising 15 kids, he had construction business and my uncle ran it into the ground, so my aunt basically took care of my grandma and my mom made it where he couldn't get control of her estate.

Topowifey, blood tests are more sensitive than urine so it could still pick up your shot.

Good luck soarys.

Sorry if I forgot anyone there was a lot going on lol.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo