Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

4841 - 4850 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

@athena8789 I've been off BC for about 7 months. I started tracking ovulation immediately once I got off BC as my main goal was to start learning my system. I only got off BC, TTC

what's a good test to buy and when do I test, or where do I read for info on that ... I try not to think about anything and I've been good at not stressing until my friend (who we have been on the same cycle let me know today she started three days ago) reminder I was late

10 years ago

What are you doing to track it? Opk's temping or just signs from your body? Sometimes you can ovulate later and it can throw you off, but a good test is first response. I try to stay away from blue dye tests. So go with a pink dye and like I said first response is the best.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

@athena8789 I totally missed that part of the question. I do a combination of BBT and body signs

10 years ago

It's ok ;) I think temping is the best way to confirm at least. I like to use opk's so if I get a positive then I can confirm with temps. I would definitely get a test though.

10 years ago

At this point my method has been having some element of surprise still, why I didn't jump into OPK's really soon. Now does it really matter of doing a test first thing in the morning for best results. I have friends who have kids and some say yes some say no. They've confused me on this topic when we were talking about this in general.

10 years ago

Some say in the morning others have better results in the evening. I say start with first morning urine and see what happens.

10 years ago

@riversong- all depends on how much hcg is in your system. I havent really noticed a difference but I start testing in the morning.

12dpo. Feeling a little crampy and my temp has gone from 98.6 to 98.4 to 98.1 this morning. So I think I'm out and af might be here tomorrow. My AF showed a day early my other cycle too. I'm kinda relieved. Sucks I'll be on af for reunion but at least I wont be worrying about a m/c! Since my OV has been getting later and later, I think I'll ask about upping my dose.

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

10 years ago • Post starter

Went ahead and tested since I may start tomorrow...bfn. So onto next round!!!!!'

Posted my test if you want a looky-see. There was something faint but I'm 99.9% sure it was an indent. I'll test again tomorrow with FMU to be sure.

Tara - I see a second line. Can't tell if it's a wondfo fake line. Looking forward to seeing tomorrow's!!!!!

Riversong - welcome! If you're not one of those who looks at your tests after the time limit & you're already past when your period is due you could use one of the .88 tests at Walmart. First Response Early Result is good, and Answer is made by the same company as First Response, but they're expensive. If you want to see it in words, I've heard First Response Gold digitals are the best. Best of luck!

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo