Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

5991 - 6000 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Oops I misread that!

10 years ago

Hahaha!!! Sorry, my post was slightly confusing lol!
Took opk...negative. Not even a line on the $tree tests. Blah!

@ddouglas- start temping now to get in the habit :)

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

10 years ago • Post starter

OMG my boobs hurt so bad. It's only 2 dpo wth.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

Hi ladies I don't mean to rub it in your faces but I thought you might like to know baby fudge was born nov 21st at 7:29am weighing 6lbs a little girl we named zia Octavia .

User Image

10 years ago

Lammy honey...I'm still so excited for you!! Do not at all feel like you are rubbing it in!!!! We love you and Zia!

Congratulations Lammy! I wish you much happiness!

@Waiting, did you ovulate or are you still waiting for a +++opk?

AFM, I'm on POD11, and the witch is dying to make an appearance -I started spotting this am. Really? Couldn't she just wait until my vacation is over Tuesday morning?

Anyway, I wish all of you a blessed Friday and a great weekend.

User Imagehttp://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/res/img/forum/emoticons/good_luck.gifhttp://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/res/img/forum/emoticons/baby_dust.gif

10 years ago

@praying- still waiting! Dont you just love how it always seems like she shows on the special occasions?

Congratulations Lammy! We are so happy for you. Boy how quickly time flew by!

Praying - Sorry about the spotting!

Athena - yay for achy boobs!

Waiting - did you O yet? What CD is it for you?

AFM - busy as heck with work! I'm really behind, so I will have to play catch up over the weekend. Today is CD5 for me. 3rd day on Letrozole. I get my Estradiol injection tomorrow - hope it helps with my lining!

User Image

10 years ago

Well ladies, I am in utter and complete shock! Af was due 3 days ago and I tested even though I felt her coming along and it was another bfn and I just now tested again and I can't believe what I am seeing!!! I got my [bfp] !!!!! GOD IS GOOD!!!!!! Oh girls I just can't believe it!!! I pray everyone get's theirs soon!! [baby_dust]

10 years ago

DDouglas post the test :)

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo