Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

7651 - 7660 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

SUGAAR PLUM!!!! I've been thinking about you everyday girlie! I'm so glad you're doing good. Sushi and Wine...MY FAV! So glad your dh is doing better too!

As far as your temps go, everyone is different. Some of us run high and some low. My normal pre OV temps are in the mid-low 97s and my post OV temps are low 98s.
It definitely looks like you OV'd. I'd say your pre OV temps are probably in the upper 97s. I'd say totally normal.

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9 years ago • Post starter

If you go on the fertility friend website, they have a HUGE gallery of charts to obsess over to compare and contrast yours to.

So glad to be back here on the forum :) I'm actually kind of curious about something. I'm noticing my OPK's are getting darker after ov (or I'm just seeing things?) Not sure if that's good news or what.. I'll post a picture here. Cd26 looks darker than cd25, both taken with 2nd morning ur. Out of curiosity in the afternoon I took another opk it was lighter lol. Does this normally happen after ov?

I have a FF account and I've been obsessing like crazy on it lol bahahaha.

How are you feeling lately? Less stressed I hope x

User Image

9 years ago

It's a good sign that it's getting darker but I've seen everything on here . Some girls will get darker opks until bfp and others will get a darker bfp prior to af.

I'm doing pretty good. Waiting for AF. Stopped my progesterone cream yesterday so it should start any day now. Excited to try again this round :)
Praying for a Christmas miracle!

Someone tell me I'm not crazy?
User Image

9 years ago

You're definitely not crazy! But it's hard to tell if it's pink by the picture. Did it show up right away?

It did, it's very faint but DH sees it too..then I took another test now bfn :s going to try a fmu one tomorrow.

9 years ago

My AF still hasnt shown after stopping progesterone. It usually starts by now but oh well...just means another night of love making with dh!

My 2yr old nephew is spending a few days with me while my sister and her dh vacay (they vacay more than anyone I know...hope one day they watch our kids as much as I watch hers!) The funny part though is that while he was typing on our computer, the first thing he typed was POAS. I laughed and was like...maybe I should!!!! ROFL! Unless I ovulated the day I started my progesterone, I doubt I could be but couldnt hurt! So I'll poas when he goes down for a nap. Hey...the baby typed it!

@suggarplum i can definitely see it so excited can't wait for ur fmu test praying for ur !

@waitingonmymiracle i take care of my niece my brothers baby shes 4 months I agreed she'd better return the favor too I've never been ona vacay definitely need one tell ur sis to share their secret lol. Guess ur dh is joining the crazy club he's got poas on the mind too definitely a good reason to try

On another note i have my dr appt today n get another sono today too praying i get to see my peanut today super excited n nervous Gid is great I'll update tonite cuz i have like 3 appt today going to be a tiring day

9 years ago

Tara - LOL that's funny and adorable. Maybe it's a sign ;) hehe

Lilia - fmu today looks like a . I'm not sure if my eyes are playing games on me but even if I see it THAT faint it's way fainter than yesterday.

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo