Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

3451 - 3460 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Waiting- you will have your sticky bean next round. In know it. :)

11 years ago

@memphrika- thank you honey. I think this is going to be my most fertile cycle yet!
1- you're more fertile post mc
2- coming off bcp, makes you more fertile
3- metformin increases fertility and makes eggs better quality
4- I'll be on clomid
5- And I'll have softcups and preseed on hand
I'm like Fertile Mertill!!!

Dh thinks I'll get a sticky bean this round too . At least I know my winning combo!

I'm sorry about your man .

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

11 years ago • Post starter

Hope everyone is having a great saturday! Going out to walmart today to pick up my softcups! Starting to get some cramps so I'm expecting tomorrow!

LETS DO THIS!!!

I'm so excited cause I get to start temping tomorrow!

Me!! I am like a crazy person already!!

I am only 2 dpo and am already paying attention to every little detail (even though I know there hasn't even been implantation yet!)

This is my first two week wait and it is going to be a long one. I can tell.

User Image

11 years ago

Welcome ButterflyHopes86! Glad to have you join the Cuckoo's Nest! I'm 4DPO and could swear I feel twinges in my pubic region, and boob pain, but I am trying not to get too obsessed. I want to wait to take my first HPT on DPO9, but I usually can't hold off that long!

@Waiting - thanks for asking how we are all doing. DH and I went to the movies today for some quality time. We went to see Oblivion. We sat in the theater holding hands...so cute. I started thinking that by this time next year, we will have a baby and won't be able to bring our LO to the movies with us unless we want to be the folks with the crying baby who is annoying everyone else in the theater!

I have decided while TTCing....I'm going to make the most out of the things we can do now, that we won't be able to do later. I would love to add BDing all over the house to that list; however, my 18-year-old stepson never leaves the friggin house so we have zero privacy!

User Image

11 years ago

@Holly- I've been doing the same thing!!! I figure I should enjoy things now that I know I wont be able to once we have a baby. I know some say to go on crazy vacations while you can but other's say there's benefits to enjoying a vacation with your kids (DISNEY WORLD!). I imagine taking another beach vacation with dh and enjoying a fun day on the beach, playing in the waves. But since I cant afford a beach vacation right now anyways, tonight on our dinner date I'll have a 'Sand In Your Shorts' cocktail ! May I offer an idea for you? Next time you go to the movies, wear a pair of crotchless panties! You dont have to do anything but leaning over and telling dh what you have on underneath will drive him nuts through the whole movie!

...OH, and sex around the house....IS EYE POPPINGLY AWESOME! Warning though: after you've gone to a few different spots, you're legs start to give out and it's a whole nother experience trying to walk .

@butterflyhopes- ALOHA! So this is your first TWW? Welcome to planet crazy!

@Holly-- !!
I am with you on the boob pain...actually it's just my nips that are sensitive. You are testing at 9 dpo? I'll try and wait until then too (try). I highly doubt it. I am too excited! You have a jump start on me. I am keeping my fingers crossed for you!

@waitingonmymiracle--
Aloha back at ya! Yes...my first tww. I can tell this will be one bumpy ride. Thanks for making me feel welcome!

AND to be honest...I have no idea what I am doing.

User Image

11 years ago

hi everyone! I've been in hiding this weekend! We went to a cook-off Friday night and I haven't drank in MONTHS! I was never really a big drinker anyways unless we would go out which was NEVER or if we were bbqing with friends or something, but anyways I got way to drunk Friday night. I didn't feel drunk at all but man come Saturday morning I was throwing up, white as a ghost, cold sweats, etc... It was the damn Jell-O-Shots! so needless to say my entire weekend I had planned got shot!
THIS IS WHY I DO NOT DRINK! So my landscaping will have to be done today, well what we can do anyways. Then I gotta finish cleaning house, typical Sunday stuff!

@mem, honey I know just how you feel. My ex was like my best friend but I knew deep in my heart is was never going to work. We were living two different lives, after months of consideration I did what I thought was best for me and my daughter and I left him. I think you should take the baby equation out of the picture and truly decide what is best for you and your kids. The baby thing can come later, do you really want to bring a baby in to an unstable relationship? My husband drank a lot in the beginning of our relationship, I actually left him for over a year. It was something I felt he needed to overcome and figure out on his own. I had a daughter that I refused to let him be around when he was drinking cause it wasn't a good sight. Almost a year later he walked back in my office at work, he looked SOOOOO amazing. He had gained some weight, he looked happy, he truly looked like the person I knew he could be. He gave me a hug when he left and I got butterflies, I had NEVER gotten butterflies before :-) A week later I gave him the benefit of the doubt and we went out on a date and ever since that night we have been best friends and I fell in love almost immediately. I guess my point in all this is "They have to change themselves, no matter how hard we try to change them, we can't. You have to do in your heart what you feel is best for you and your kids right now. The rest will fall in to place"

@waiting, hi! I am so excited for you to start trying again!

@Butterfly, Welcome! We are fun ladies here!

@Holly, I REFUSE to test until I truly feel I might or if the witch is late! I can't stand seeing NEGATIVES! More power yo you POAS addicts! You ladies fill my urge for me :-)

11 years ago

Pisces where are you? How are you in this dreaded TWW?

11 years ago

I think i go a little craizer with every passing month LOL...

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo