Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

2041 - 2050 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

It is hard to believe Christmas is next week! This month is flying by!

I'm so tired tonight, I feel sick. Keep burping but feel like it could be puke any moment. Want to skip tonight. Just dont have it in me. But I'd feel horrible if I miss my chance, you know?

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

11 years ago • Post starter

Tara if you don't feel well isn't better for the if your into it. Just sayin

I think I'm going to take a test in the morning just to be sure because I haven't had any signs of coming. Which isn't normal for me, even last month with the provera I had my normal signs. I finished up on saturday and still no trace. I think if I haven't started by Friday I will call.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

11 years ago

@athena- I wont be home til later today but I cant wait to see what your test said. When was your last day of provera?

AFM- My temp shot up from 97.0 to 97.6 ( I question it cause I woke up sweating and hot but I've had that before and my temp was only 97.1 that morning). Couldnt wait to chart it and see what it said. My BBT chart on here made a coverline!
Dont really want to cheer yet cause I never got a positive opk but who knows could have missed it. I did notice for about 30 minutes yestesterday evening I had really bad lower back pains. Thought it was from standing but it went away while I was still standing. Which doesnt make sense . I was also really exhausted and nauseated last night too. Dh and I did btw . Could it have been the big OV and my surge was in the morning and I missed it? Hmmm....just call me, "Confused in St Louis"!

Tara oh my gosh!' Tomorrow will tell!!!! It takes 3 days of high temps for ff or ctp to confirm O. But the progesterone in the luteal phase makes me sooooo sleepy!! Sounds super promising!!!!!!

User Image

11 years ago

I think the is on her way now but that is ok because I have a plan. I am still waiting for one herb in the mail, what would I do without Amazon lol. But I am so ready to regulate my body and I think I may have found the herbs to do that. I will be taking black cohosh and evening primrose oil the first half of my cycle. And I will be taking vitex and drinking raspberry tea the whole cycle. still waiting on the vitex.

http://www.parentingweekly.com/preconception/preconception_information/fertility_herbs_2.htm

I am very excited though because I actually have a plan that I really believe will work. I read so many stories earlier of people with pcos that got pregnant almost immediately when using the vitex. Or if it wasn't immediately it at least regulated their cycle.

11 years ago

Well I was right the is here, but that is ok cause I ready this cycle

11 years ago

Just posted opk pics....I'm confused but very excited. Okay so here goes...
Yesterday- negative opk, but had back pain
This morning- temp spike from 97.0 to 97.6
- cramps on left side
This evening- cervix is still open and opk was soooo
close to positive!!!!

So I'm curious, could I have ovulated in the night and that's what caused my temp spike for morning temp? The almost positive opk is what's throwing me...could it be just registering the downhill LH or am I about to OV????

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=81199#comments

Ok ladies I am really upset right now. This lady that works with my husband had a baby 2 days ago. The whole time she was pregnant, she complained about being fat and how she couldn't wait for it to be over. She then says after, nothing will ever be inside me again and can't wait til she can work out again and if she doesn't get rid of it in her time limit then she is getting lipo. I'm thinking weight loss will be the last thing on my mind when I am pregnant. She then tells my husband at the hospital today (I couldn't go because I am sick) to tell me to never get pregnant because it is horrible and that we should just adopt a 2 year old. It is so frustrating to hear this crap when I want to be pregnant so bad. I don't know how I will react if she says something to me now that she has her baby. It just hurts a lot.

11 years ago

I def feel crazy each month, and my DH feels the same way. That I am crazy :) :) hehehehe ... I am currently CD34, and 17dpo.. Two days ago I tested BFN.. sad thing, and now i am sitting here with high hopes, AF never been this MIA before... All this crazy thinking will hopefully turn out to be a blessing :) :) :)

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo