Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

851 - 860 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Lammy - it's recommended but not necessary. Also, if you got cheap ones & have some to spare test 2 times a day. Remember the test line must be as dark or darker to be +.

11 years ago

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=46582

SUPER SLOW @ WORK SO WE MADE THIS

TTC #2, 2 miscarriages, 2 years in My precious babies will grow in our hearts but not in our arms. As long as we remember, they are never truly lost

11 years ago

Mommy- I tend to ovulate around day 21 of my cycles. So it is possible you haven't ovulated yet. But, also possible that you have since every body is different.

11 years ago

Love the new hpt image, Shay!

11 years ago

Thanks

I am so tempted to draw my own blood and send it down to the lab..we are so slow though so i think someone would notice

TTC #2, 2 miscarriages, 2 years in My precious babies will grow in our hearts but not in our arms. As long as we remember, they are never truly lost

11 years ago

My mom runs a hospital lab & the employees get discounted testing. Unless you just don't want anyone to know, I'd have to do it! My webmd ovulation calendar says tomorrow would be the first effective blood test date.

11 years ago

haha I can get it drawn but not on a day that i work, So not for another 4 days lol I was thinking about just sending it down as a patients ha but that is 100% illegal! (and you think your the batshit crazy one!)

11 years ago

I'm so excited! Felt nauseous today, had heartburn and some pain in my abdomen and lower back and guess what? I just came from the bathroom tonight and I had what looks like brown spotting! Given i am 8/9 dpo it might be implantation bleeding! I sure hope so! I took a dollar store cheapie this morning and got a . I will wait a couple of days and test against see what happens. I hope i get a !!! My only concern is I hope my spotting is not due to an ovarian cyst rupturing!

User Image

11 years ago

Shay - too bad you don't have a discreet off-duty co-worker who would be willing. Couldn't you do it at the end of your shift? Stupid rules! I can't remember a time I was sick as a kid that my mom didn't do a throat culture or draw blood.

Holly - GL!

11 years ago

Holly- Sounds good, i swear we are the only ladies who will say puking head aches cramps and slight brown spotting is a good thing l0l Keep us posted!

Phat- I could but i dont quite trust them that much to not rat me off!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo