Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

8101 - 8110 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

As much as I wanted to punch someone in the face for saying that, I Know that it came from someone who loves me and had no idea how much it hurt.. so I just sulked silently for a bit until I thought of something else to bring up.

Tara I'm still thinking you just might've done it on your own this time :) Powers of positive thinking right?

Astrid I might have to look into that tea, I hate having to rely on anything, but I also love my sleep!

So Mandy, not much longer to go! Maybe the feeling different is a good sign. Somebody get some good news in here!!!

I took Jace for a second opinion at a new pediatric dentist who is very well liked.. we did manage to get some good news. He wants to do fluoride treatments every 2 months, gave me some prescription fluoride toothpaste for him, and said that if we can keep them from getting any worse until he's at least closer to 3 then he can cap them! I hate him having to have any work done, but that's at least better than pulling them!

9 years ago

Jace's, that is amazing news!!! And yes I am hoping that feeling different is a good thing :-)

Tara, that sucks! Sorry to hear that, at least you have game plan in case it happens again.

9 years ago

@jacesmama- Great news hun!!!

I decided to temp this morning but almost didnt cause I woke up with my mouth open and dry with the fan blowing on my face. Temp was a little lower (98.4 on wed and 98.1 today) Still well above coverline but it'll be interesting to see what tomorrow brings. No spotting today, cervix is clean besides a fair amount of creamy cm. Been really tired. Dh and I even took an hour nap before dinner yesterday. And I've been dizzy off and on the past couple days. This tww is jacked up. On the bright side, I've made it to 9 days without full flow.

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9 years ago • Post starter

Well I'm in the middle of a complete emotional breakdown. Tears are pouring and I just spend 30 minutes sobbing to dh on the phone. My sister has been wanting to leave her job of labor and delivery cause of the high stress. She has this thing of wanting to quit to do what I do and she doesnt realize it. Like she almost quit last year to become a nanny and fire me as being her nanny (but only if she made 3 times more than she paid me). That was the first kick in the gut. Second kick was she almost got a job at a spa...the same spa I've wanted to work at for years but I had already had the job of being her nanny and instead I decided to do massage out of my home instead on my off days. Now is the 3rd kick...today she's been offered an interview for a job as an RN at a fertility clinic doing IVF procedures . It's hard to understand unless you know my family but...my family has always been super proud of my sister for being a nurse(dont get me wrong I'm proud of her too but she HATES it). No matter what job she has had as an RN it's been too stressful for her. I was okay with her getting the spa job cause she' be doing botox...but this? She doesnt know about our struggles to have children. She doesnt know the years of research and studying and happiness and heartache I've been through. I warned her that this job would be just as stressful and she really needs to think about it and research it. She thinks I'm crazy. She thinks that it will be easy cause it's JUST EMBRYOS. I just feel like I've been kicked in the gut and punched in the face. The past 3 years of my life have been immersed in studying infertility and helping others conceive but I've been doing it in secret. I know this sounds like a complete temper tantrum but I know how it will all play out. If she gets the job, just like she does with her current job, I'll have to hear everyday about her doing IVF treatments (things I yearn to be able to afford), she'll complain about patients that she cant come close to understanding their pain and fear. And worse...when my infertility is finally revealed, I know her well enough to know that she will develop a god complex and believe that she knows everything about infertility and that I should have just come to her. When in reality she has no idea what a follicle is :/ . I apologize for my complaining, it's just difficult in my family. My parents have always made everything about my sister (including my 1st m/c). Dont laugh but I feel like helping others through infertility is part of the purpose god has for my life...and this news just makes me feel like she's taking this from me as well.

I'm sorry if I'm coming off as annoying, I just need to vent. I'm scared that if she gets this job, it'll strain our relationship. I know I should just tell her but I feel our infertility journeys deserve more respect than just blurting it out. Know what I mean?

Tara, Tara, Tara.... Oh my goodness honey!!! I am so sorry. I completely believe I would feel EXACTLY how you are feeling now. You have every reason to be upset and to feel this way. The complaining about the patients is I think what would be gut wrenching for me.. Cause you are correct, people who aren't in our shoes have no idea what it is like! Oh dear, I wish I had words to make you feel better! You are NOT annoying at all :-) I seen your long post and thought to myself "Thank goodness! Finally something worth reading today!" I read it and still feel the same way! Lol. If you don't think she will respect your Infertility and TTC journey then I wouldn't tell her. The job may very well cause issues between yall, maybe just try and ride it out and if you see it is getting worse between then maybe sit down and talk to her at that time. Who knows, maybe you could get discounts now :-)
How much does IVF cost where you are? I think you discussed a while back but I can't recall.. Man, here they are crazy crazy high. Without meds like $18,000 and up I think..

9 years ago

Oh Mandy, your response felt like the BIGGEST HUG!!!!! I needed that bad. I told dh who knows...maybe it's in God's plan for us to afford IVF or it could be a way to get the info on my fertility massage out there but I dont know. But right now, I'm just a mess. One of the hardest parts...you and everyone on this forum now and those who have come and gone, have meant the world to me. We have helped eachother through the darkest of times and I fear that compared to my sister, my family will think all of this is worthless compared to her . I dont want anyone to look down on this forum.

Oh...I forgot your IVF question. It all depends on where you go. It ranges from $8,000 to $15,000+. Most RE's charge $12,000 to $15,000 but the place we have in mind is ran by a regular obgyn, certified in IVF. He did IVF for the top st louis fertility clinic in st louis but left cause he wanted to make IVF more affordable. He's now one of the top IVF doctors in the region and has patients from all over the world cause he charges less. I believe the procedure itself is $7000 something but the meds etc make it close to $9000.

And I just watched grey's anatomy and I'm crying more lol

Hello ladies!

Tara, more oft than we would like, friends and complete strangers are closer to us than one's family. We do not choose our family but we choose our friends. Ican only imagine how hard it is for you but everything will be forgotten once your soul will be complete. All the pain will be history when your family will be complete with a new member. Trust mè.

On the other side, i really like your symptoms :). I am praying it is what i think.

Lots of love and baby dust for all of you ladies!

Btw, an IVF here cost about 5000 euro and half of it is normally paid by the health insurance.

User Image

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo