Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

6801 - 6810 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

http://www.ican-online.org/vbac/home

Here is a great place to begin researching the topic. These ladies are amazing.

10 years ago

I really want to try the unisom but I know I should ask my dr first (cause all drs are weird about you taking stuff without asking *insert rolling eyes emoticon*). I'm sure they would say yes...but I know they will probably laugh and say it's just the trigger shot.
Dh has got a nice list of stuff to get me tonight....
saltines
lemon drops
lemon ginger tea (I drank a cup of peach ginger and it helped a lot)
unisom (I have the b6 already)
soup

@memphrika- Sounds like the only luck you'd have is a birthing center. I have continuing education in prenatal/doula massage and read so much on vbac. Some births go completely fine and others dont. No one can predict what will happen, you just do what's right for you darling :).

I think I just figured out why this m/s is painful for me. It feels like I'm having IBS cramps on top of the nausea. I think it flaring up my IBS cramps. Oh boy...this is gonna be fun lol. I'm finally feeling relief besides the random GI spasm.
I love you ladies! I'll pee on an frer tomorrow :)

I'm feeling kinda numb about everything. I'm kind of in shock but worried what the bloodwork will say. 4 more days til I get my beta numbers. Praying for something around 100! I've never had over a 35.

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

10 years ago • Post starter

I don't think triggers get darker around 11dpo! I know it's so surreal at first it's hard to believe! I had my positive for 2 or 3 weeks before it really settled in, and even then I am still nervous until this coming Monday when I hit 12 weeks!

10 years ago

Time is flying girl!

Well parints wont let me take the unisom...(of course they wont!). I'll try to hang in there til monday. If I'm truly pregnant, I'll call my doctor and ask them instead.

Tara my doctor wouldn't let me take anything til 12 weeks. Except they did give me phenegran around 8 weeks for nausea.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

omg!! Tara definitely looks like a new positive!!!! sending prayers and sticky vibes!!!

Athena what a cute little baby!! Next months sono is going to blow you mind!! So very happy for you hun! Your bump is adorable.

Sweet Grayson is 7 months now and pulling up & crawling everywhere! Keeping me busy for sure Im trying to get hubs on board with TTC this summer. i want to give my husband a daughter so bad!

User Image

10 years ago

Can we get a list of who has had a baby and who is pregnant ? I'd like to know since the start of this thread how many baby we have

Not sure if u all know or not but I had a little girl in nov

User Image

10 years ago

@kcordell- I love your son's name ! Ready to hop on the band wagon huh? You love crazy dont you?

I smell like Christmas- I have peppermint oil on my stomach and behind my ears, I'm carrying a peppermint gauze pad around, and sucking on a candy cane. lol. Nausea has lessened but I'm so bloated I look pregnant. I cant even suck in.

Oh honey! Peppermint oil is a huge no no while pregnant! It stimulates menstruation and should be avoided during pregnancy. If you eat small amounts like in a mint you are fine but the oil in direct contact with your skin could possibly not end well.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo