Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

8341 - 8350 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Sorry to say this ebutler but your ex can suck it. I can guarantee you for sure, you and your precious one are WAY better off without him. You will do a fantastic job :) xo

Missdani1022 thank you sweetie. just got a call today hes going in for an ultrasound on the 27th. fx no catastrophic news.

I swear you girls one day we need to somehow meet up somewhere, at least once. it sucks we're all living on different planets but I know if i ever look back i'd regret never meeting you all.

8 years ago

Hallo Ladies

Long time no see :)

Enbutler, Keep your head high, you will do exellent on your own, i agree with Sugar: your ex can suck it. Sooner or later he will regret what he is doing now and besides... Karma is a bitch :))))

No News from me, i am still on my break and it is great. Waiting on my vacation...

Wish you all ladies a wonderful day and a super duper week-end!

User Image

8 years ago

Don't know to get excited or not!!! 2 days before AF & it turned red immediately! #431508 in gallery, don't know how to post it on here.. put under unsure for thoughts on darkness!!

8 years ago

Jace's Mama- I can't find it maybe because I'm on my phone. Gah!! I'll check when I'm at home on a desktop.

I'm thinking positive for you that it is a POSITIVE and you are pregnant!!!! So. I'm saying it- congratulations!!!!

for everyone! Dani TTC in my 20s for baby #1

8 years ago

Ooh I hope you're right missdani! :). I'll try to figure out how to get it on here.. I feel better about it this time around! And with the chemical it never got that dark. But I also know that doesn't really matter & all I can do is pray. Still gonna be excited until I'm given a reason not to be!!

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-pregnancy-test431508

8 years ago

OMG! You're pregnant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's so dark too!!!! omg omg omg omgomg! I'm happy dancing for you!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHH I'm shaking I'm so excited for you!!! No kidding, I can barely type!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I cant get enough exclamation points on here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

8 years ago • Post starter

Holy cow!!!!!!!!!! And that is definitely a POSITIVE! Super Duper EXCITED for you!!!!!!!

8 years ago

Thank you thank you thank you beautiful ladies!!!! Know what you mean with the exclamation marks Tara, 10 just don't cut it!! Lol :). I'm praying soooooo hard!! Couldn't believe it! Spilled my cup of pee everywhere! All I did different was not do anything at all, I thought all the tracking & temping & timing was causing more stress, but I was more stressed about not doing it. We've just had so much going on that I didn't have any time to focus on it. I'll feel better after I pass af due date which is either tomorrow or Sunday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8 years ago

My 2 yr old sons been acting different for the past week.. weird. He acts so much older & wants to be a big boy - but this week he's been bringing me his blankie, paci , & a toy bottle & laying back in my arms saying 'little baby mommy, I'm little baby' lol Maybe hefelt it before I even thought it!!

8 years ago

Hello lovelies,

Thank you so much for your support! You girls are truly amazing. So much has been going on. I'm definitely saying congratulations to Jess!...I'm so happy for you!.

My car broke down twice within 2 weeks, both times I was on my way to work! The first time, I was actually able to get to work, had to have it towed to the shop. The second tome, I ended up broken down on a bridge in Kansas blocking half a lane. I was so lucky I didn't get hit with all the traffic there on the interstate. There were about 4 people that stopped to make sure I was okay and that was pretty awesome knowing there's good people out there. I waited an hour for the tow to arrive, got it back to the shop, it was a different problem. And then borrowed my dad's truck to go to work, I was only 2 hrs late and they knew why already since I called. I then worked a 14 hr shift from 4pm Tuesday night to 6am Wednesday morning and then came back for my regular shift from 2pm to 10pm that afternoon. Needless to say, I was pretty exhausted Wednesday night, yet I still didn't end up going to bed until 230am. I was off Thursday for a doctor's appointment, had to get another sonogram. It seems my lovely daughter just doesn't want to cooperate with the sonogram techs..lol. It took this one 30 mins to get her to cooperate and get the images and measurements she needed. She's so stubborn already and the lady was cracking up. She's growing beautifully and right on target, with very long arms and legs, which she does not get from me..lol I'm super short standing at a whole 5'0. I been super tired lately and achy because of the extra weight. So far in total I've gained about 9 pounds, which is good. My belly is all baby, lol. I've also experienced my first Braxton hicks contractions a few days ago. I'm sure I'm missing something, but I've made this long enough for now I think. I'll be on a little later.

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo