Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

481 - 490 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

I would like to take a moment out to say thanks for bacon. My plan worked perfectly, so we BD'd, and I got very sharp pains this morning where I would imagine my right ovary resides, so I hope my LH surge two days ago was telling me I would O forty-eight hrs later. That means I may still have a fighting chance this cycle!

Amazon is delivering my hundred count of ICs Monday. I'll be able to obsessive test my little heart away.

Hope everyone is pretty much doing okay considering the bad news as of late. :-)

11 years ago

Glad the bacon worked! Doing good here . Down 4 pounds . Still yelling at my nipples and cramps though . I think what has kept me from going to a dark place is concentrating on weight loss and having my nephew to give me my baby fix. LOL. Praying everyone is hanging in there :)

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

11 years ago • Post starter

i dont know what type of blood test

i think is here but at least i know we can try again soon

User Image

11 years ago

so ladys whats the top tips for next month ttc ? lol

User Image

11 years ago

Top tips...hmm. Well my sister (who doesnt know we're ttc) gave me a book last week called Wise Woman Herbal- Childbearing Year. It's a book that teaches how to use herbs, etc for fertility, pregnancy and post pregnancy. Some info is a bit "out there" and I disagree with but I do believe that God put all the plants and herbs here for a purpose. The fertility section discusses that certain herbs have the ability to nourish and tonify the uterus, nourish the whole body, relax the nervous system, establish and balance normal functioning of the hormonal system, and balance sexual desire.
The most useful herb is Red Clover Flowers. "You can combine it with peppermint in fertility brews since mints are safe and pleasant tasting sexual stimulants. Infuse 1 oz of red clover blossoms and a tsp of peppermint in a quart of water for 4 hours. It can be taken freely throughout the day and for several months."
Another herb is Stinging Nettle leaves. You can brew it like the red clover and take it the same.
The 3rd herb is Red Rasberry Leaves. It's most effective when combined with Red Clover. 1 or more cups of the infusion (prepared by steeping one half oz red clover blossoms and one half oz rasberry leaves in a quart of water for 4 hours. It can be taken daily and continued for months.
The other herb is Dong Quai root. It helps to normalize menstrual periods. Best results are obtained when Dong Quai preparations are taken during the days between ovulation and mentruation and discontinued from the beginning of menstrual flow to next ovulation. Also stopped when pregnant. But should only be used when combined with other herbs like the red rasberry tea. Another is herb false unicorn root.
You can get most of the herbs online or in nutrition stores like GNC. I looked them up and they come in capsule form too. Sounds easier than having the raw herb.
This book also has a section on ovulation. It says, "Ovulation is controlled by light. Leave a light on in your bedroom for 3 nights midway through your menstrual cycle; all other nights keep the room in total darkness. You will ovulate when the light is on. Have intercourse during the 3 'light' nights if you want to conceive. This method is called lunaception., combines well with herbs listed above".
Thinking about getting the red clover pills online or the drops from gnc .

I can't believe it's been 15 hours and no posts on here. Not surprised though. I bet everyone is watching the news. Praying for all of Aurora, CO. Also praying for Lucas, my cousin's friend who is in critical condition after being shot. Lifting him up in prayer.

IKR. I've been trying not to be a chat hog.

I think it must have something to do with all of us being in holding patterns right now waiting for our tww to start again or not having AF and not knowing why.

I'm very sorry to hear about your cousins friend, and I hope he pulls through okay.

11 years ago

yep has showed her ugly face and brought her mates with her
this month we wont be ttc so much as moving next week plus we have my nan staying but as the saying goes new home new baby hehe
going to have some fun when we move just relax try loose some weight and see what happens

User Image

11 years ago

@Lammy so sorry to read all of what you went through. I had the same thing happen to me when I was 18.. Not positive if I did miscarry but I know that the night before my bf and I got into a HUGE argument and I was really stressed.. and when I saw that clot.. Take that back.. I felt like something was leaving my body. Like I was empty after and that's when I looked down in the shower and saw the HUGE clot. I just always assumed I miscarriged but never went to the dr to confirm it.

@Tara OMG that's alot of good information!!! I'm going to have to look into some of the herbs.. is there anything in there relating to cysts?

Ugh it was the most horrible news about the shooting in Colorado this morning!! DH and I were so sad.. We love Colorado (calm down Cali residents lol) since we want to move there.. It just put back into perspective for us that you are never really "safe" anywhere.. God's will is going to happen regardless. So sad for that person that shot.. Don't get me wrong I grieve for the people.. But what a sad lost soul that did that! What could THEY have been going through u know? Def staying prayed up for everyone!

"Whatever is to be, must be" - Bob Marley

11 years ago

@Lammy- We'll be weight loss buddies lol.

@mooney-didnt see anything on cysts but I'll do some research.

Well, I was standing in the living room watching the news coverage and gunshot wounds etc never gross me out but I suddenly felt the urge to puke my guts out. Even after I turned away for the tv and 20 minutes later, I just feel pukey. Hmmmm lol! Time to get on the crazy train? lol

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo