Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

7761 - 7770 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Had a obgyn appointment for my yearly exam. I tell you what...it was weird going in for normal stuff. Heck...it was a weird/stupid day all around. Driving down the highway and an elderly man decided he wanted to drive on the wrong side of the highway and speed towards me. Thank the Lord he corrected himself. I was about 3 seconds from an trip in an ambulance...or worse. Got into the obgyn (adrenaline rush and all) just in time to watch a family celebrate a gender reveal . Happy for them but I had to zone out to keep from getting upset. 45 minutes and 10 games of solitaire in a paper gown later... I saw the doctor. And her first words were...how's your baby?! Yep! That happened!!!! I gave her a puzzled yet death stare look . She went white as a ghost. She said I share a similar name with another patient that recently gave birth. She didnt open up my file before walking in. She said if she had, she would have known automatically cause she knows my labwork better than my face. No pap smear this year but she said my physical exam was great. Told her that I contacted an RE and she got all excited for me. She decided to re check my labs so I get to fast again for bloodwork. And that's about it. I left with my lab papers and almost had a hawk fly into my windshield. I was so happy to get home!!!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9 years ago • Post starter

Today was interesting...my mom called me out of the blue and asked if we were ttc. If we were she wanted to pray for me. That was bit weird .

On another note...now before I say this, I have no issue with straight, gay, transgender, you name it...you can be a one eyed, one horned, flying purple people eater...I'm gonna love you (as long you dont try to eat me lol).
Anyways, my sister called me today and told me about a patient she had today that was in labor. After I hung up, I looked at my dh, threw my hands in the air and said, "You know it's bad when a transgender woman, on megadoses of testosterone for a sex change operation can get knocked up and you cant!!!!"
ROFL. Dh started busting out laughing while a hung my head in defeat.
My life...I swear.
Cd25- no ovulation

Sending you hugs Tara! I hope working with an RE helps!

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

9 years ago

Ok I am hating this waiting I have anywhere from 2 to 5 days to wait for AF to come that I don't want. I am not going to do like the last couple of months and test and test and test, spending over $60. Lol I have tested yesterday and today but with dollar store brand. I bought digital clear blue but waiting for 4 more days before I test with those uuugghh.

9 years ago

I am on day four past ovulation and going nuts. Tested this morning and it was still faint positive going nuts

9 years ago

@overtondg- I invested in wondfo hpts from amazon. They are super cheap and I can feel free to be a poas addict without feeling like I'm wasting money lol.

@texas- Yikes...4 dpo? I feel you girl. The wait sucks. I say wait at least 4 more days. If the egg fertilized, it'll still be in your fallopian tube right now. But I understand the urge to test. lol...I usually start 6 dpo for the heck of it ;)

@lisserb- Thank you sweetheart :)

Was testing out the trigger.

9 years ago

Hey Miracle!!! I'm finally here commenting!!! Lol. Just wanted to say "hi"! :)

9 years ago

@waitingonmymiracle Tbank You I am going to buy them if AF arrives in the next few days still have 4 days to wait till I am officially late on my longest cycle.

9 years ago

@texas- oh you got a trigger shot! That's awesome!!!! I tested everyday with mine :). Did you have an iui or just regular bding?

@adiggs- hi sugar!!!!!!!!! i was just thinking about you yesterday. How you doing honey?

@overtondg- 4 more days! Praying the witch stays away honey. Any symptoms?

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo