Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

4141 - 4150 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Mentally wrestling is what I've been doing for a week now! To take a test or don't take a test. I have cramping and more cm, nauseous, fatigue, and headaches. 23dpo. I'm too scared to test cause knowing me ill start right after I test happens every time

10 years ago

@crazypeaches- 23dpo???!!!!!! Holy moly girl... POAS!!!! Are you sure you OV that day for sure. Either your ovulation was really late or your 5 weeks pregnant! How long is you Luteal phase normally? It should only be around 14 days before AF shows and you're way past that!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

10 years ago • Post starter

Question...can you insert a progesterone suppository after BDing? If so, do you have to wait a while?

User Image

10 years ago

Just googled it. Looks like some drs advice against sex period and some say that if you put it in directly afterwards that it'll leak out with the semen. Best bet is to have sex in afternoon or no sex at all. Safest bet is to just skip tonight and call RE tomorrow and ask.

Totally TMI but I was sitting on the toilet while typing last post lol.... And when I wiped I had a GLOB of sticky creamy yellow cm! It was the consistency of phlegm...Hmmmm...

I am still crampy having pains in boobs on and off. I'm also having spasming in my uterus region. Could be gas but not sure.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

Dont you hate when you cant tell what's a fart in the making or a uterine pain? Rofl

Tara I know right lol. So I just went to the bathroom and had some pinkish brown spotting :/ hope the witch isn't starting early.

10 years ago

Not this early!

I'm pretty sure af is here. I feel so cheated, it's only 6 dpo.ughhhh I guess I must get on to the next month. I'm upping my soy and I think adding evening primrose and I still have some fertilitea.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo