Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

901 - 910 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

You're welcome Impotts! tomorrow!!!!

@Shay-Well I have good news for you then....I FOUND COLORED STRAIGHT JACKETS!!!!!!! LOL
http://www.realstraightjackets.com/rsj_site_008.htm
But instead of skulls..... a Faint Line HPT or your Eye Line Awareness Ribbon!! BAHAHAHA!

Well my safety and emissions will have to wait...the guy wasnt on staff this evening, UGH! Onto making white chicken chili for dinner...

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

11 years ago • Post starter

Bahahahaha! Love the straight jacket site!

Too bad we don't live closer waitingonmymiracle- my hubby is a technician for Acura; he could totally take care of your safety and emissions test.

User Image

11 years ago

I went to a school dance with someone who wore a straight jacket. No lie. I was petrified, and I thought I was weird until that day.

11 years ago

Them are some crazy people in those pictures!
Yes i will take one with my Lind Awareness Ribbon lmao!

Phat- He wore it TO the dance? That would make for some awkward dancing especially slow dancing

TTC #2, 2 miscarriages, 2 years in My precious babies will grow in our hearts but not in our arms. As long as we remember, they are never truly lost

11 years ago

Wait...was it a Halloween dance. Cause if it wasnt I hope it wasnt a Sadie Hawkins dance. Otherwise, you are crazy! At least he wasnt wearing a Hannibal Lecter mask too!

Enjoyed walk with dh tonight. We talked about babies and how many kids we want. Talking about it made me soooo giddy! Just praying this period will come and go fast and the 10lb weight loss will help with jumpstarting a normal cycle. It's weird how things work out or dont work out lol. Dh and I 'planned' on getting pregnant in May, June or July so that we'd have a spring baby..well that came and went. But I guess even if I'm heavily pg during the summer months I'll have air conditioning and baby can come outside during nicer fall weather. Gotta love how I'm trying to 'plan'. Goodnight everyone, I hope you all have awesome dreams about bfp's and babies. I'm excited about bed...it's been so long since we've made love that i'm having CRAZY sex dreams. Need me some nookie!! lol

11 years ago • Post starter

Tara- That would be one hell of a sadies dance haha my group of friends swapped rolls for sadies us females dressed up in the boys clothes and we got our boy friends to dress up in female clothes, We won best dressed it was awesome!

I am so over whelmed tonight.. not knowing what DPO i am is driving me bonkers (yes it is possible to be even more crazy then i am now) plus feeling so "pregnant" but deep down trying not to get my hopes up, Its been 2 years youd think i would be used to it by now, Plus September 10th our beloved son would be turning a year old! This is a rough month for us. DH is being really supportive though and we decided to have a little get together, His Aunt offered to throw it for us and at first i was a little hesitant but i think it may be a good thing, What do you ladies think? Could you do it? Could you help me out with what would be positive about it? I kind of feel like it is setting myself up for a very very emotional day which is already emotional enough.

EVERYONE- I just sincerely want to say Thank You I am so grateful for God bringing me to you guys and showing me its ok to laugh a little through out this rough time, I truly appreciate each and everyone of you and I wish you ALL nothing but the best, from the bottom of my heart you are all in my prayers every night. Good Night Ladies. Love You All.

I also want to share a poem DH gave to me tonight at dinner.

"Daddy please don't look so sad, momma please don't cry.
Cause I'm in the arms of Jesus, and he sings me lullabies.
Please try not to question God, don't think he is unkind.
Don't think he sent me to you and then changed his mind.
You see I'm a special child, I am needed up above.
I'm the special gift you gave Him, a product of your love.
I'll always be there with you, so watch the sky at night.
Look for the brightest star and know that's my halo's brilliant light.
You'll see me in the morning frost that mists your window pane.
That's me in the summer showers, I'll be dancing in the rain.
When you feel a gentle breeze from a gentle wind that blows.
Know that it's me planting a kiss upon your nose.
When you see a child playing and your heart feels a tug,
Don't be sad mommy, that's just me giving your heart a hug.
So daddy don't looks so sad and momma please don't cry.
I'm in the arms of Jesus and he sings me lullabies!

TTC #2, 2 miscarriages, 2 years in My precious babies will grow in our hearts but not in our arms. As long as we remember, they are never truly lost

11 years ago

Shay - even though I've read something like that before I'm sitting at my desk crying right now. Love you, girl, and hang in there. The party could go either way, so just follow what your heart tells you to do. I know they would understand if you get emotional there considering. It sounds like they are supportive & loving & want to show you & make sure you aren't alone. :(

11 years ago

Phat- Love You to girl, My heart tells me to celebrate it but it just sounds so wrong. "Celebrate" I have a great support system from DHs family and am very thank full for their offer but i just need to think it through I know i cant mourn forever, dont get me wrong he will ALWAYS be missed but I need to learn to put ALL of my trust in god and know he is in a much better place,
sorry I made you cry though.

11 years ago

Shay, don't be sorry. I question why God allows horrible things to happen to babies and young children. Of all of the things I question, that is highest on my list. We had a tragic accident at a church daycare here where a 4 year old little girl was playing in the gym and a scene prop for one of their productions came untethered from a cart and fell on her when she went to get a ball from under it. She lived through it, but they were never able to get her to come back to, and she died at the hospital. A friend of mine from work told me about her son-in-law being the one who picked it up off of her and doing CPR on her. He was there to pick up his kids when it happened, and the little girl had told one of the workers the ball was under it, and the lady said, "Well, go get it, honey," because they were so heavy & so tightly strapped down they weren't seen as a danger. My daughter was also 4 at the time.

Just about a week before that happened, a local preacher's son died in a small train accident when it derailed over a little overpass above a rocky creek in a park nearby. His whole family was on there, and his mother was very pregnant with their 4th child. My son used to play for the preacher's football team, and I remember that happy little boy smiling all the time. His parents were so gracious and forgiving and thankful for the time they had him here. All I could think about was her losing one child while trying to be happy about the joyous addition of their daughter.

As a mother, I see danger everywhere, and it was like I started worrying about every little thing to excess. The only thing that got me through it was thinking maybe He saw something so awful in their futures that God decided they needed to come on home to spare them from that pain. I don't know if that will help you at all, but it gave me comfort.

11 years ago

Wow! That is some scary stuff.
Right now the way i look at it is God needed him more then we did but i tell god every night that he is just baby sitting till the day i can come get him and i thank him and tell him to play games with him and teach him how to play baseball because mommy and daddy thought he could of been their little sports star!
I know he is no doubt happy up there I just wish we could have held him or had a chance to say good bye.

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo