Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

2961 - 2970 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Well today isnt going as planned....but does it ever . I woke up at 3am feeling blah. Then woke back up at 4am and my boobs were so achy, I was having lots of sharp twinging, my head was hurting, my neck was stiff, and my throat felt swollen. I lied there for an hour trying to go back to sleep, gave up and got up at 5. Took my temp and it was 99.7! They said it's nothing to worry about til it gets up to 100.4. So woohoo, I'm sick . I took a tylenol and it brought my temp back down. Feeling better than before but still feel blah. I'm exhausted from lack of sleep since I only slept like 4 hours and that mixed with a cold, mixed with bun in the oven... my body is just not happy! I brought my thermometer with me to work with a bottle of tylenol to keep an eye on it. I just wish I could instantly feel better so I was more excited about telling dh tonight!
But all I can think about is how blah I feel above the shoulders (head, throat, nose, ears, stiff neck). Please say a prayer for me girls!

@xomandy- Aww! Thank you honey! That made me feel better :). Hoping the fertilaid doesnt mess you up.

@lisserb- He keeps speaking faith saying I am and deep down I think he feels that he's a daddy. Your dream cracked me up! Is it weird the ultrasound wand you described sounded like a vibrator to me?

@pisces- I think I jinxed myself with the diarrhea lie . A couple hours afterward, the cookie cake dh brought home kicked in. I used the wondfo opks from amazon. I loved them and they were cheap.

@Hopin4abump- glad that was your computer messing up cause I was getting really confused reading your post lol

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

11 years ago • Post starter

I found some cute ideas for announcing BFP to OH and to Family.

http://www.babyzone.com/pregnancy/announcing-pregnancy_191234User Image

AFM - As some of you may know, I had a MMC at 9Wks2Days a month ago (baby was measuring about a week smaller), but I think I might be pregnant again. I took Cytotec to pass everything, so it was semi-natural. My OB has been testing my HCG until it gets to zero (3.5 weeks ago, my beta was 1841 and 8 days ago it was 26.9) and then said we could try again after my first cycle.

Well, we didn't follow doctor's orders. I waited a couple of weeks, but couldn't help myself. Not that we were trying to conceive...my DH is just so damn handsome. We had a few moments of weakness,but I haven't been temping and didn't keep track of when we BDd. However, I had been taking $Store tests everyday. Well about a week ago, the line on the test was super faint, so I switched to FRERs several days ago. As of a few days ago, the line was pretty much non-existent. I couldn't even photograph it.

Well 3 days ago, I started having some strange pains/feelings in my ovarian region getting pretty tired during the day. I made note of that. Well the next day, I had some brown spotting. Just enough to soak a Q-Tip. Then the next day, more spotting. Today the same thing. All of the spotting is only when I wipe after a BM. I started thinking...could this be IB?

Yesterday's FRER with FMU, BFN, Last Night FRER, BFN
This morning FMU...the faintest line, but you can only see it at some angles and in certain lighting...made me think perhaps I had line eye.

Six hours later, I took another FRER. The suspense was killing me and ...it is a little darker (darker than it has been in almost a week)! I will post my test shortly. I think the chances are slim that I'm pregnant again because I didn't have a cycle and my temp is a lot lower than the post-O temps I typically get. I think my hormones may just be wacky from the MC, but it feels good to think that I might be pregnant again.

Guess I'll know in a few more days

User Image

11 years ago

I hope you feel better soon Tara! I wish I could give you the actual visual of the ultrasound wand I had. It would be way to big to be a vibrator, hahaha! You said that and I said ouch, hehe!

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

11 years ago

Ugh! Head cold! Those are not fun.. Hope you start feeling better Tara!! I'll pray for you.

@lisserb- Your story was awesome! sticking the test in the oven! That was an awesome idea!

The still hasn't shown up, and my husband is back from his work trip! So I'm happy. Hoping that witchy witch stays away and I can get my

Boy do I hate waiting..

11 years ago

Holly, I can see a line on the 2nd test for sure. Different concentrations of urine and different levels of dye in tests can have an impact. It took two months for my hcg to hit zero, and my Dr said I wouldn't ovulate until it was below 25. Maybe the pains you felt we're ovulation?

Good Luck though!

S.taggert, here's hoping the witch stays away!

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

11 years ago

@Tagg, Fingers Crossed :-)

11 years ago

Thanks Lisserb. I hadn't considered that the pains that I had a few days ago were O pains. I will keep that in mind.
By the way...how long did it take you to get below say 50?

My levels dropped pretty quickly. Four days after the MC, it had dropped to 1841 and then two weeks later it was 26.9 on March 7th.

I just called DH at work to ask him when we BD'd last week. LOL. He told me he remembered it was last Tuesday and Thursday. If I did O last week, I could be 7 or 8 DPO. I know I'm grasping at straws, but am just having a little fun, hopin...and wishin...and a prayin.

I just used my CBEFM just for the heck of it and it said I currently have "High Fertility"...interesting.

I think I'm just missing POASing... and the wait until my HCG goes to 0 is driving me batty!

User Image

11 years ago

Tara, any news on your beta yet?

11 years ago

@holly- OH BOY!! Here's hoping!!!! I want this for you so bad!

@staggart- !

No beta results yet...doctor hasnt called me. They are closed for lunch right now.

My temp went back up again to 99.6. Tylenol had worn off. So I popped another and now it's back down to 99. I'll bug the doctor about it on the phone in a bit. lol. I'm just praying it's not the flu and just a plain old headcold. I'm sure a headcold would elevate your temps a bit and with mine already elevated it just seems high.

11 years ago • Post starter

Just checking in...trying to be patient and hoping your Dr called you!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo