Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1101 - 1110 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

signs looking bad ladies cramps so bad feels like she will be here any min

User Image

11 years ago

Rosy- it is always possible that you have low hcgs levels or that you O'd late. Even if you're always normal. Seen so many girls on the forum that have never been late and either showed a few days to a week late or they got their BFP or worst case...developed a cyst. Being that you're only 2-3 days late..I'd keep testing for a week (cause the dr will probably tell you that anyways) and if no AF and bfn's, I'd call doc. The wait sucks...trust me I know! If it's really driving you batty , call the dr today and demand a blood test.

Dont feel bad Yummy...I've done the same thing wondering if I was one of the statistics that gets AF while pregnant. We're crazy and proud of it here! ROFL! I'm sorry the wicked came . Wish we had some tips for you but apparently nothing has worked for us yet. Trying to decide whether or not to purchase more fertilitea. It's ok to be jealous of your friend. Telling you not to be is like telling you not the breathe when you want it so bad. Spend this first half of your cycle relaxing and rejuvinating. Take the money you'd spend on tests for 2 weeks and spend it on a massage and pedicure. Maybe even get your hubby a massage too. It will reduce stress and stress hormones and I know that relaxation is a biggie in TTC. Plus...massage is just awesome feeling!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

11 years ago • Post starter

Keeping my fingers crossed Lammy!

DH was so cute last night. He had a nightmare I was mad at him and woke up worrying I was really mad at him. That's not the cute part...the cute part is that he's starting to dream about our first child. He said we had a little boy...2-3yrs old cause he was walking. With short brown hair. But his head was down so he couldnt see his face but he had dh's ears . He's reaching the next step of baby fever...dreaming about our babies and remembering their features. Heehee!

I just came across this topic and realized there are some similarities to my condition. Let me post what I've written earlier:

I'm 16dpo and 3 days late. Cycle has always been regular. All tests came out negative. But I definitely have those symptoms (unless I'm starting to imagine them myself).

However, for this cycle, I am completely not feeling much of myself. Since 9 dpo, I have a series of symptoms (though not all at the same time): cramping with bad constipation, lots of gas, sore breasts, frequent urination, increased body temperature, pangs of dizziness, lethargy, loss of appetite.

There's a time where I felt sick, suddenly break out into sniffles as if flu-like symptoms but yet it didn't develop into one. A few days of dizziness that occurs in the evening. Lethargy for a few days. Noticeable frequent urination between 9 dpo and 14dpo. I also feel like flutters in the tummy sometime around 12dpo. What's more apparent is the sore breasts. Breast tenderness for this cycle started around 9dpo and beginning 12dpo, it is noticeably swollen, with soreness especially at the sides of both breasts. And I started to notice veins on my breasts as well! On the overall, I feel like I'm in a limbo - feeling lousy (and sick!) but yet, I'm not! *confused*

However it's Rather reassuring to know that I'm not the only one going crazy. I've been testing like there's no tomm hoping a faint line to appear. Haha!

11 years ago

Tara - AF is due Tuesday, 18th.

11 years ago

So Af started!! ...so i must have ovulated later. This cycle i am definitely going to use an opk...maybe it will make things a little less confusing. ....Now the waiting game starts all over again....

11 years ago

Thanks Lammy nice to know I'm not alone! I have started taking preg vitamins which aparantly can help and also drinking much less tea. I'm a teacher so consume copious amounts at present ha ha. Also thinking about trying green tea.As for stress- well it comes with my job unfortunately so hard to avoid it! Really going to try to relax about getting preg though and just make sure we do it reg. My friend that just got preg went against advice and had sex twice a day during ovulation and that did it for them so might try that this month. Sure hubby won't mind lol!! Stay positive ladies xx

11 years ago

came bang on time ( with 30mins to spare lol ) im looking at that being a good thing that i know im a 28 day cycle

not sure if we are going to try as much this time as the next month or so is going to be stressful as DH has to find a new job but we will just see how it goes

im now to a 9lbs loss now alomost at 5% loss

User Image

11 years ago

I dont know what's more depressing...negative hpts or negative opks??! It's one thing to miss the timing but it's another to not have the timing at all...know what I mean? Feeling kind of depressed this morning. Cycle day 19 and no ovulation yet. My opks are extremely faint and are only dark the next day after drying out. So going by the 30 minute rule...nothing. I feel like I'm riding a bike uphill. I realized this morning that I havent even thought about baby names in 2 months. How messed up is that? I understand if God doesnt think the timing is right for a baby but I just wish and pray I could at least function properly til he's ready to give me a . It's almost crazy to think...go off bc, go on prenatals, have two close to normal cycles but use condoms. Then as soon as the condoms come off...I dont ovulate anymore . Will you ladies please say a prayer for me today? An ovulation prayer? lol

hi Erlisa! Wow, you probably are going crazy right now! Like, underwear on your head running around the neighborhood crazy! Give it a few more days then call your dr. Maybe call on monday. It's no skin off their backs to call in a blood test. It's amazing how many things we can imagine or bring on ourselves but everything sounds promising! High five for sore breasts! lol

Sorry about your Rosy! Message me and let me know how the opks are going.

@yummy- When I talked to my dr about TTC she said just have TONS of sex! Dont worry about having it too much. I'm sure your dh wont mind either. Pull up cosmo's website and look at new and fun positions to use during ovulation!

I'm sorry Lammy darling! It is a good thing to know that you're having a regular cycle and you're working properly . Kudos on the weight loss!! Keep up the good work! Look at it this way, every day you're not pregnant, is another day you get your body healthier to support future baby!

Ok, now I'm really confused. All of my opks have been negative so far. But not just lighter than the control...they're almost non existent. It's like starting for a second line on a hpt. Reading up on my pcos and opks...
My blood tests showed that I had high LH, higher than FSH (which is normal with PC). Meaning opks dont really work cause the tests are almost always positive looking due to high LH. But my LH test line is almost blank. WTH?! The test line should be dark normally. I'm really confused. Reason I'm looking at all this stuff right now is because I just peed and when I wiped I had a nickel sized glob of EWCM (yellowish cause I peed). It was so gooey I could barely pull it off of the tissue paper (acting totally like eggwhites). Once I got some between my fingers I could stretch it like 2 inches. My opks were light for days, then finally got darker (but not positive by the instructions). Could I have ovulated or be close to ovulating, even though the $1 opks are so light?

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo