Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1531 - 1540 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

<a href="http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-pregnancy-test70891">http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-pregnancy-test70891</a>

I swear I see something, am I crazy?

11 years ago

Hey everybody! I'm right there with you. I've been having dreams and obsessing over this - this TWW has been pretty crazed. Hoping for a BFP so I can obsess about a whole host of NEW things for once ;)

11 years ago

Today has just been a bad day so far. First, I call my mom tell her to buy the turkey today and start thawing it out. During this phone call she tells me that my sister is a day late for her period and had to buy a box of hpts! I replied, 'really?'

My internal reply was, " %#%$& %*& ^&(*&)(&) (*&&^% %$$# %$# @# $%^&)(&^%$ ^^&!"

I was so upset that I started crying after I got off the phone. Dh starting cursing when I told him (he never curses). For the new ladies on the forum that havent read the entire forum...my sister got pregnant 3 months after my mc. I was happy for her but it was very hard to be around her and her baby bump. Her and her dh would rub it in my face a lot, not on purpose but just werent thinking. My nephew is only going on 5months old and her dh is wanting another one and eventhough she says she's not ready to have another one right away, she talks about it a lot. And being temporarily infertile, it's like a knife is stabbing me in the heart whenever she talks about having more and that I dont understand her cause I dont have kids...duh! But hearing that she may be pregnant for a 2nd time since we've been struggling to conceive, it's heartbreaking and angers me. I feel like a bad person for it but it's really rough girls . Anyways, my mom called me back to tell me that the test was negative. So I'm able to breathe again but I'll be nervous until her AF comes.
On top of that, I have some big bills staring me in the face. I start baby sitting my nephew again in a couple weeks, so $$ wont be as tight. But right now, I'm nervous and trusting in God to provide. And my sciatica is still killing me!!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

11 years ago • Post starter

Hey Souldonut! I love your profile pic...it's hilarious cause the Simpson's movie is on right now Ironic...I think not!!!

@hkellerman-8dpo is still a bit early. I'm looking at the pic but I dont know where the FRER T-line should be. Not really seing anything yet . But it's early so I'm keeping my !!!!

I need some encouragement ladies! With the emotional whirlwind today, I just took an opk...nothing. Lighter than the rest. It seemed a bit diluted and my darker samples usually yield the highest LH. EWCM is gone and cm is creamy now. Read that cm acts that way pre and post OV but I doubt I did. I'm feeling so broken right now!

Hi new ladies, souldonut, Texasgirl13, hkellerman... hope i didnt leave anyone out...!!!

@kcordell & waitingonmymiracle... I soo understand. me & sweetie are having same discussions now... since we didnt make it this cycle... hsi nervousness is kicking in... last time i was the one who chickened out... it seems we go back and forth, lol... normal part of the process i guess. so we shall see whether continue forward or put the breaks on again...

im hoping he'll work thru his fears so we can try again next week...but if not, maybe January will be a good time to start... we shall see...

waiting... sorry you are having such a ruff day waiting... i totally get how you feel... sometimes I just want to slap a few of the people around me... if they don't know the struggle and haven't had to endure it, people can be quite insensitive...

I hope you feel better and get some mental boosts soon.

positive thoughts to everybody!

User Image

11 years ago

also waiting... I know you are a faith led person... so here is where you have to use it even more... I know it is hard and scary... but youre not alone, im standing with you. ;)

So continue to speak life... even as you lay on the sofa, take your hand and lay it on your stomach and speak in faith. Speak life to your body and your womb... remember, speak those things that are not as though they were... were being past tense, seeing that it has already happened... And remember Hannah... she did not give up... and God moved for her...

P.S. you can always private message me if you want to talk. more than happy to support you in this journey. ;)

ok thats my preaching for the night, lol!

User Image

11 years ago

Amen!!!! Love it :)

11 years ago

Thank you Cutiepie! I needed that. I'm better now. Just a minor emotional freakout but I'm feeling God's peace . Now I'm just exhausted lol. After I posted last, I closed my computer, put my hands on my womb and bound and rebuked the PCOS is Jesus name! As well as the depression and anxiety! I know He's doing a great work in me. It's just taking time for my body to do what it needs to do and He has is reasons. I just have to be patient. Back about 30 or so pages in the forum, I realized that God had me make this forum for a reason...without it I wouldnt have been able to witness to 20,000 something viewers about how powerful and amazing He is . As you can see, sometimes I need a little loving smack across the face to bring me back!!! Dh and I prayed together and thanked Him for healing me cause we know He will . Thank you Cutiepie, you made me feel better . Now to ice my butt again and enjoy some cuddle time with my hubby .

Hey Alisha!!! Long time no see!!! How are you?

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo