Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

6131 - 6140 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Tara I got a massage for from my hubby. I go tomorrow for it.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

[URL=http://s1292.photobucket.com/user/taracreech/media/A4974C80-D86D-43D9-9396-FAEF9720B884_zpssmmzqoy0.jpg.html]User Image[/URL]

Temp remained above normal this morning...still not sure.

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

10 years ago • Post starter

Temp is staying up above my coverline for the 4th day and I feel fine so it looks like I OV'd on my own! I read though that clomid can linger in your system and affect your eggs for a couple months. Dh wants me to wait to call my dr cause he thinks I'll get pregnant since we've just been "chillin' this month and surprise them with a bfp but.....wish in one hand and crap in the other..know what I'm saying? Our accidental timing was perfect. We took a few days from the horizontal mambo and attacked eachother on Sunday. I OV'd on Monday and we made love that night too. I had no idea til my temp spike on tuesday. However, no softcups or preseed or weird body positions postcoital LOL. The only help I've had this round is all my vitamins I'm still taking.

Oh, I ordered some wondfo opks on monday (comical, I know LOL) and of course got some pregnancy tests as part of the package. I think they are apart of my old batch of bad ones....So know I have 70 crappy tests total under my cabinet and 1 good one...sheesh!

Tara - go sperm, go! The 70 bad tests SUCKS!

10 years ago

Temp spiked to 98.3 so it's official...I OV'd!

Hope everyone is doing okay!

7dpo...Woke up at midnight to a jolt of pain a few inches below my belly button. Felt like something took a bite out of my uterus from the inside. Hurt like a you know what! After a bit, it went away but it still ached. If that was implantation, it's a sticky one! Sheesh!

Oh yea...and I get to go to Babies R Us today to buy gifts for a baby shower on saturday...woohoo!!! (can you here the sarcasm?)

My day....
Babies r us- fun yet depressing
Trip to the mall-followed by twins in a stroller
Ended with putting my foot into a pair of pants stuffed with baby onsies!

I get the hint! Lol

Omg I posted a test in the gallery! I think I got my bfp!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo